Terminology as of 5/25/17

Here's some terminology for those who are unsure about what is what. Words will be here for the chapters now and in future chapters.

SBURB: A video game that, when played, causes the destruction of your universe in order for there to be a new one to create.

Troll: an alien from a planet called Alternia. They all have black hair, light grey skin, and black eyes with yellow surrounding them. The trolls have blood colors that follow the colors of the rainbow, candy red being a mutant color, and their eyes fill with their blood color as they age. They also have horn with a color pattern comparable to candy corn and are basically a "no touch zone" unless you  are matesprits or kismesises. Horns vary is size and shape from troll to troll.

Cherub: Cherubs have the appearance of green-skinned humanoids with skull-like heads, with spiral patterns on their cheeks that appear to reflect their blood color, and dark areas under their eyes. Their mouths are retractable, able to instantly pull their lips away to expose their entire powerful lower jaw, but can normally smile, talk, and even spit. They also have dexterous claw-like hands, sharp teeth and forked tongues. Cherubs have two blood colors, candy red and lime green. (Example: Calliope)

Lusus: The caretakers of troll kids back on Alternia. They usually represent an animal or humanoid creature. The plural for this term is Lusii.

God Tier: a special position that a player reaches when dying on their Quest Bed. They have immortality and can only die if their death was JUST or HEROIC enough. All the trolls except Karkat get butterfly wings in their God Tier.

Quest Bed: A stone tablet that a player must die on to achieve God Tier.

Strife Specibus: the kind of weapon a troll or human uses to fight. (Example: hammerkind, sicklekind)

Hemocaste: a caste system used on Alternia to tell the ranks of a troll. (Rust red being lowest and Fuchsia being the highest)

Mutant blood: a troll with a blood color that is exactly like our own. Trolls and grubs found with this blood color are to be culled immediately. (Example: Karkat Vantas)

Seadweller: a troll that lives underwater. Only Fuchsiabloods and Violetbloods can be seadwellers. (Example: Feferi and Eridan)

Landdweller: a troll who lives on land. (Example: The other ten trolls)

Betty Crocker: an evil Fuchsiablood who those call "The Batterwitch" who tried to take over Earth. In Pre-Scratch timeline, she decided to run a bakery and slip her evil into everyday lives. In the Post-Scratch timeline, she took over the world and flooded it.

The Signless/Sufferer: a mutant blood who wanted equality between all the bloodcastes. If you're still confused, just think of a troll Jesus.

Quirk: a way trolls type on Trollian. They way they type sometimes represent how they speak. (Example: Karkat (ALL CAPS), Eridan (doubles his w's and v's))

Quadrants: the four types of romance that trolls have. Matespritship, Kismesisitude, Moirailliance, Auspistism are the four romances.

Matespritship: the troll equivalent of human love, but love is more like pity. Usually involves reproduction.

Kismesisitude: "fated nemesis". Basically like hate-sex. Also includes a strong rivalry. Usually involves reproduction.

Moirailliance: " fated friend". The human equivalent of friendship, but stronger and with more meaning. Trolls in a moirailliance keep each other's emotions and destructive tendencies in check. Best person to go to for advice.

Auspistism: When a third troll acts as a mediator between two trolls in a Kismesis relationship. The auspistice gains no benefit from this quadrant.

Chucklevoodoos: used by Purplebloods (Gamzee, for example) to mind control bloodcastes lower than them.

Subjugglators: Purplebloods that kill lower blooded trolls for their blood to use as paint.

Rainbow Drinker: the troll equivalent of a vampire. Can handle extreme sunlight and have bioluminescence. Only jadebloods have been known to be rainbow drinkers. (Examples: Kanaya)