Chapter 3.5: Laughter in a box

[Point of view: Dot]

I had just woken up from what seemed like a 5 minute nap (which was actually 3 hours) . I tried to clear my mind about that dream but was startled by a overpowering headache. I felt bad for that dream, making me wanna take the usual pills I did take but I knew, if Foxy had to calm down on her drinking problem, I had to calm down on my pill problem.

I got up and walked to the kitchen, where Ultra and Foxy were talking. I decided to hide behind the door to ease drop on their conversation. Foxy was holding some strange thing. What is that?? Possibly a jack-in-a-box?? I had no idea but I was curious than I ever been. Then. . . Laughing?? All I heard was constant laughter. Foxy eventually dropped the box and backup'd with Ultra.

They stood there almost scared of what happened while I just stood there. To add on to that, my robotic arm started malfunctioning, causing me not great but a decent amount of pain. I fixed it quickly after but when I turned back to Foxy and Ultra, I saw Foxy with no scared look but an. . . angry look?? She walked over to the book and stopped on it with her paws, over and over. She was almost glowing with anger until Ultra pulled her away.

I stood there terrified because when she was angry, she was angry . They eventually threw the remains of that box away and came to check up on me. That's when I jumped in bed and pretended to sleep. Good I pull this act off ??