Chapter 28: Spending Time Yet Wasting It

[Point Of View: Foxy]

  I clenched his jacket as I cried into his shoulder and hugged him tightly. I had to come back to him. It was like an urge to me. I soon also learned that when Ultra had attacked me, Shab had texted me and told me that it all was a misunderstanding. At first, I felt a bloody sadness that I had done something wrong in Ultra's eyes but soon would learn that he was playing a possession with the enemy we call the indigo. It made my heart sink until it was beating out of my own chest.

<3

  "I love you forever" I said as I pulled away, looking into his glimmering blue eyes and sat on his lap, my legs wrapped around his waist. He stared me into my tearing-up-eyes. I began to see him slowly get weary and smile.

<3

  "I love you too, forever and ever" he said as he grabbed my face and kissed me. At first I was shocked but I let into it sooner or later. He pulled away after 45 seconds and still held onto my face. He looked at me once again as I became flustered after realizing what just happened. I looked down at my legs, still wrapped around his waist and fiddled with my hands. He picked up my face and smiled brighter.

<3

  "Is someone getting a bit flustered there?" he said in a teasing tone. I looked up at him, wiping my eyes with my jacket sleeve and staring at him, smirking and having a malicious expression. I began to see him question the look with his eyes but not his mouth with words.

<3

//Partial sin warning?? I dunno but all I know is that Foxy x Ultra sin is 😫👌💦--- oml what the fuck is wrong with me?? Anyways, ily Krzy for short ((hope i spelled that nickname right lmao))\\

<3

  I pushed Ultra over and laid on top of him while I held his hands down. //NO RAPE SCENES YOU LITTLE FUCKED UP CHILDREN 😂😂\\

<3

  "Excuse me? Who was flustered again?" I said as his face went a little red. Seconds after I said those teasing words, I felt him break my hold and pull me close to his face, kissing me once again like any other couple. I felt him put his hands on my back and slowly move down as my hands were at his side, planted on the ground where his hands were once trapped. I felt him reached are my ass with his hands which made me jump away from him but still sitting on his lap. I could feel my face burst into a reddish cherry, redder than my own fur.

<3

   "I h-hate you....y-yet love you, you big d-dummy" I stuttered before I just decide to fall onto his chest and lay there as his hands where said to stay as before. I laid there and eventually started feeling tired. Maybe because that I felt so bad when I left, I didn't sleep for days. I soon ended up falling asleep right there, laying on Ultras chest, cuddled into his chest.......<3