Ch. 5

***Monday, September 1***

             ❤👑❤Elizabeth's POV❤👑❤

(Elizabeth)

My mom, Aunt Sue, and Uncle Harry have been asking me so many times to go over to Emily Young's and meet the boys, but I can't figure out why

I arrive home and get a text from my mother.
Mom- Can you please go to the town bakery and pick up two pies and take them to Emily Young?
Elizabeth👑- I guess. I don't know the way to her house
Mom-(directions)
Elizabeth👑-Okay
Mom-thank you
Elizabeth👑-welcome

I walk into the garage and drive to the bakery. I walk in and ask what kind of pies they have.
"We have cherry, apple, blueberry, cookies n cream, strawberry, and chocolate." She says.
"Can I have one apple and one blueberry, please?" I ask her.
"Yes, ma'am. Take a seat and we'll have them boxed up." She says.
Once I get them I pay her $10.00 and I head to Emily Young's. I park my car, get the pies, and walk to the door and knock. A woman with russet skin, long black hair, and scars running down her face walks up and opens it smiling.
"You must be Elizabeth, Mary's daughter?" She asks.
"Yes ma'am. We got two pies for you." I say.
"Thank you." She says, taking them. "Come on in." She says. I walk in and she talks to me while setting food on the table, she puts the pies away from the table and I here hollering outside. The boys from Harry's come in, they look at me and then got to the table and start eating, while Sam kisses Emily and then starts eating while standing beside her. "Food?" She asks.
"No thank you. I better be getting back home." I say. I say goodbye and then leave.

❤🙂❤Emily's POV❤🙂❤

I see Elizabeth drive away and Jared starts talking to Paul.
"There goes your girlfriend." Jared says.
"Shut up." Paul says, punching Jared's arm.
"Cut it out, both of you." I say.