Chapter One

Do not copyright anything from this book, it's all mine and didn't copy ideas from any other books!

Hi so this isn't going to be like my usual book and not exactly something I would of thought of writing. This book is basically me playing about with a different way of writing so please feel free to comment. Before anyone asks I am NOT finished with MIWDB (Moving in with Davidson boys) this is more something to get my inspiration flowing again. I hope this book makes you smile and cry and I hope you enjoy!! X

C ya ;)

--------

I walked down the pale corridor into my room, my room is basic a big wooden bed, desk and a window seat.
I walk over to my window seat and look through the stained glass mural of a sailing boat.
I watch my reflection in the window, my soaked black hair falling over my shoulders, my sea blue eyes staring intently right back at me. I take in the silence around me for a little longer before standing up and walking to my wardrobe through the door at the opposite side of the room.
I take off my robe and put on a pair of blue matching underwear before searching through my many clothes to find the perfect outfit to wear.

I pick out blue high waisted shorts with a thick black belt, a floral top, knitted oversized pink cardigan and some cute pink flats. I check myself over in the mirror giving myself a nod at my outfit. Now makeup and hair time! Walking to the far side of my wardrobe I sit at my small desk the has my makeup, perfume and hair products neatly laid out.

Switching on my hair dryer I begin to blow dry my black hair until it's fully dry and sitting loosely over my shoulders. I apply some tinted moisturiser, some natural pink eyeshadow, blush, nude lip balm and some Vaseline as highlighter.

After walking down the many stairs of my rather large two story house I reach the kitchen, I walk in to find my two brothers, were triplets. Well not that they will ever admit it to anyone at our small school.

I grab an apple ignoring my brothers glares and pick up my school bag and step out the front door. The chilly sea breeze hits me like a ton of bricks. I breathe it in feeling it travel through my body.

Walking through my seaside town, I find myself at the harbour. I often end up here. I walk toward the far end. Towards the end of the harbour there's a plaque on the big rock I trace my finger across it and walk past it till I reach the edge.

Watching the big waves come rolling along, crashing into each other, my hair blowing in the wind and the bell of the tower ringing telling me it's seven in the morning. I fall into deep thought, how deep is the water? Would someone survive if they fell in? How does it feel to drown?

I snap out my thoughts as the tide begins to get in closer and thrashing itself against the harbour. We're never meant to cross the rock, some say it's a reminder others say it's a warning. I think it's the fear of what's out there.

I turn away walking past the harbour, shops and post office till I reach my high school. I walk through the doors and down the corridors, people sneer, stare and shout at me.

I reach my locker opening it with a rough pull. I pick out my geography and English work and shut my locker over.

Turning round I see some people I wish wouldn't be here Evan, Evion and there friends. "Look at the slut" Evan laughed unhumorously. "Oh is she going to cry" Claire laughed. I tightened my grip on my books bringing them up closer to my chest and walked to Geography.

Throughout the day people treat me like gum on there shoes. I fast walk into the the lunch room but realising I'm not one bit hungry I turn and leave.

Sitting under the large oak tree avoiding the sun thats threatening to spill through the clouds. I bring out my notebook and begin to let my hand run freely across the page.

I finish off my drawing, the simpleness of it astounds me, the fist has the world in its hand but instead of letting it flourish the fist crushes it. The land crumbles, the water spills, the life dies. I never can seem to draw anything happy.

"Tramp" Someone hisses, I look up to see the popular group the one and only Suki was the obvious harasser. I kept quiet hiding my drawing in my bag successfully. "Evan, who would ever want someone like her" Evion hisses "no idea, I certainly wouldn't" he replies.

A while after they leave me alone but the hurt I feel is going on unbearable. It's not physical, no one punches,slaps or any of that, where I could simply put on a bandaid and makeup to cover it. No! It sinks in to your mind, boiling up always making you threaten to fall and smash apart. The bell rings and I begin my walk to the next class.

RING RING RING. Yeh yeh we get it schools over. I begin my walk to the place I call home, well not really. It's simply my house, the place I sleep and eat. I've had such a long day I don't even know what to think. The slight wind that has calmed since this morning blows my hair around with it. I feel the sense of freedom.

I reach my front door walking in only to be shocked. My mother stands talking to my brothers. My mother is a famous lawyer and works in New York most of the time.

"Oh my dear daughter" she squeals running over to me and embracing me in a tight hug. I watch my brothers over her shoulder, they roll there eyes walking to the kitchen.

Leaving the hug she holds me in place checking me over. "Dear, your so thin. Why?" "Oh I'm fine just not very hungry." I reply with the truth. She gave me another look before bringing me through to the kitchen with her.

I sit on the stool at the breakfast bar thinking. "Come on now! Dinners ready kids" my mum shouts. Standing up from the stool I begin my walk over to the dinning table. I coughed a little and sat on my seat. In front of us was a large lasagne. Everyone began scooping out there helpings.

Mum and my brothers began talking between each other as I sat at the edge prodding my food with my fork. Just looking at it made a sickly feeling crawl up my throat. I got up from the table and chucked the large remainder of my food in the trash. I began walking out the room without turning back to see if they noticed I was gone. Walking up to my bedroom I watched as my feet scuffed the ground.

Making it into my bedroom I got changed into some pyjama shorts and shirt before sitting on my bed. I shuffled inside and pulled the cover over my freezing body.

As I began to drift of to sleep I was suddenly awake coughing. The burning inside my lungs made me begin to sweat before it just stopped. I shook of any bad thoughts before placing my head against the silky pillow.

A knock on my door snapped me out of my thoughts. "Yes?" I asked in walked my mum. It is late now so I don't really know why she's here but anyway. "Hi sweetie" she smiled brushing her hand through my hair. "Hi mum" I replied tiredly "I got you an appointment tomorrow at the hospital" "what? Why?" I replied seriously confused "sweetie, I'm worried you look so pale and don't act like your not coughing every five minutes" mum said sternly "it'll just be waisting there time, I think I just got a cold" i mumbled back trying to persuade her I'm fine. "Okay but we'll find out tomorrow, I'm just worried" she smiled at me before standing up and leaving the room.