chapter three

The travel was proving to be more stressful than Andria thought it would be. Her innocent mind took in everything around her. God... The ruins of what once was her home... She knew it would be bad but, this was worse than what she could've ever imagined. Her pipboy began to beep suddenly and she felt a jerk of her body being pulled away from the water front. "Probably not the best place to be standing . You've never been exposed to radiation and the first time is pretty damn rough." Max said as she blinked at him. Annoyance crossed her features as she huffed. She couldn't see his features beneath his mask which, made it hard for her to read him. Sighing she turned and eyed the water again. He said they were near a place called little lamplight. The water itself was surrounded by dust and deserted land. Apparently water itself was rare in this area of the wasteland. Except for the children in little lamplight , where they would be staying tonight. Her eyes narrowed at a sudden chill up her spine and she noticed her wolf nuka tense up. Danger danger danger! Her brain seemed to scream as she heard the yells of what she had learned were super mutants.  She was suddenly pushed down behind a boulder as Max began shooting his combat shotgun. The loud pow ! Making her ears ring. She looked around the boulder curiously and noticed that each mutant held a machine gun or an AK. A loud boom had her jerking back behind the boulder . She couldn't fight. She was still to weak from awakening and she knew the whole reason was so she couldn't fight against the being. She had since learned he was part of what was called The enclave and he was one of their strongest. He was spoken of in hushed tones and his voice never uttered. The secret weapon of the enclaves and her supposed "mate" .