You! (A Hollywood Ending Fan Fiction)

I sit in my dark room. My head phones in and i just listen, nothing else i just listen. That's all there is. Music. My life the only thing that i love at the moment and my favorite band Hollywood Ending, my inspiration, my idols. i can not explain to anyone how much i love them.

'BLADE GET DOWN HERE NOW!" my older sister yelled. I lived with her. i have been for a while now because my mom moved to Australia with my step dad and my brother is in collage.

"Yes Amanda." i said walking down the stairs and looking at my blonde haired blue eyed bigger sister. She was standing in front of her computer. "look." she said pointing to the screen that has Hollywood ending on it. It read:

looking for a rodey. You can send your letter to XXXXXXXXXX. What we need is a picture of you and everything you have that would make you a good rodey for us. Just remember that you will be on tour with four boys. Love you ~Tyler, Cameron, Chris and Dan

i looked at my sister. i smiled and looked at the screen again. 

"This isn't some kind of sick joke is it?" i asked her and she laughed at me and shook her head.

"Do you really think that i would do that to you?" she asked me and i nodded and ran back up to my room and i grabbed my laptop to start typing.

Well i don't know how to start this letter to you. My name is Blade Martin, i am seventeen and i am from Los Angles, California. Also you are my idols. i love all of your music and i know how to tune all kinds of guitars and i know how to put a drum set together. i don't know if you care about that but i think it is cool because i don't know how to play the drums. i do play the guitar. I dont know why i told you that, but that is an interesting fact about me.  Um...if you do happen to pick me would you be able to call me or something here is my number XXX-XXX-XXXX.~BLADE!

i also sent them a picture of me in my Hollywood Ending shirt and some jeans. i walked downstairs and i sat on the couch.

"Ashlin and Danissa called and they want to hang out tomorrow." My sister said.

"ok i will call them." i said and i walked back up the stairs. i grabbed my Ipod and i walked out the door with my jean vest with leather sleeves and a black hood. I had my Hollywood Ending top on and all of my band bracelets. i walked out and started walking until i saw a familiar girl sitting on a bus bench and i sat next to her.

"hi stranger." i said and she laughed at me.

"Hey." she said. It was Ashlin. 

"So where are you going?" i asked her while putting my Ipod into my pocket.

"Oh i am going to me my mom, you can come she said i could bring some friends." she said and i nodded.

"So what is this you want to hang out tomorrow with me?" i asked her and she nodded.

"i was thinking that we all could go to the park by your house and then maybe go camping with your brother or something isn't he coming back to town?" she asked me.

"Oh yeah he is um i could ask Aaron." i said.

"Oh could Xavier come too?" she asked and i nodded. 

"it was your idea." i said "Anyone can come."

"Cool!" she said. We both liked to camp. I think that Danissa did but i am not sure.

"Do you want me to text Danissa?" i asked me and she nodded and i took out my phone.

B~ hey do you want to go camping with us tomorrow?

D~ yeah that would be awesome!

B~ cool it will be me, Ashlin, Xavier and Aaron.

D~ Cool they are fun to hang out with.

B~ Yeah well i have to go me and Ash are going to see her mom.

D~ Cool Bye!

B~ Bye!

"She is in." i said and Ash smiled.

The bus came and we paid to get on and we sat in the back and i took out my Ipod and gave her one of the ear pieces. She smiled we were listening to 'Dont Let Me Down' by the one and only Hollywood Ending! 

The buss ride took half an hour but that's okay because we were listening to Hollywood Ending on repeat.

We stopped at the Starbucks right there and we walked in and saw her mom sitting there.

"Hey girls." she said hugging her daughter.

"Hey Mrs.Shields." i said to her.

"Hi Blade." she said and we all sat down.

"So what have you been doing?" she asked both of us.

"I am good we just graduated and we are both looking for a job." Ash told her mom.

"Well that is good. Blade i am curious what is your full name?" she asked me.

"Blade Siren Martin." i said.

"Your parents like hard core things don't they?" she asked and i nodded.

"I happen to like her name." Ash said and i smiled at her. i smiled and walked over and i saw the other two at the window leave. That didn't bother me. i walked back over to the girls i was sitting with and i smiled.

"so who are these Hollywood Ending kids?"