You! (A Hollywood Ending Fan Fiction)

I looked at Tyler. i smiled. 

"Yeah." i said. I was really trying to be cool and i don't think i can much longer. I looked at him and looked away. He went over and was talking to Cameron. I can not believe that they were actually standing in front of me right now. This was amazing. I never thought that this would really actually happen to me.

"Are we going to get food or are you all just going to keep flirting with each other?" i asked and everyone looked at me. I smiled and started laughing. Tyler smiled. 

"Yeah lets go." Chris said and he took off. I looked at Tyler and started to run after Chris. Everyone followed and i looked back as Tyler picked me up and put me over his shoulder again. 

"REALLY TYLER?" i asked and he laughed and put me down when we reached the car. "is there enough seats?" i asked and they nodded and we all got in and i sat in the middle next to Danissa and Ashlin. We drove to a really nice Italian restaurant. We walked in and i just got some spaghetti and meatballs. We got our food and the boys were talking about tour.

"so Blade. What do you think you will like most about going on tour with us?" Cameron asked.

"just hanging out with you." i said and i smiled. 

"I was wondering CAN I COME?" Ashlin asked. 

"Me too?" Danissa asked. 

"Sure." Tyler said. 

"We will be heading out tomorrow at midnight." Tyler said and i smiled at him. 

"awesome." i said and i looked at all of the boys. I was going to be on tour with these boys. This should be amazing. 

"We should be heading home." i said and i looked at Tyler.

"Aww why?" he asked and i laughed.

"i have to pack don't i?" i asked and he nodded and i walked out and got into the car with my friends. 

"Well we need a place to crash." Cam said.

"My house." i said. 

"You sure?" Tyler asked and i nodded. 

"it will be fine. i wont have four teenage boys in my basement." i said and they laughed. I smiled and i told them my address.  we dropped both of the other two girls at their houses and told them that we would meet them in the morning.

We pulled up and i got out and so did everyone else. We walked to my room where i grabbed my suit case. I grabbed all of my bad tees...all 31 of them. I grabbed some shorts and i put in my black and white jeans along with my other regular skinny jeans. 

"Pack something fancy just in case." Tyler said as he messed with my radio and put on some music. I smiled and started to hum along to the lyrics. he smiled at me. I grabbed my sleeveless polka dot dress and packed it along with some leggings and a pair of heels. I looked at my suit case. There really was not that much in it. I grabbed my back pack and put all of my electronics in it. Consisting of my iPOD and laptop along with my phone and tablet. I packed all of the chargers and everything else that i could need along with my band wrist bands. I smiled and closed everything. I looked at Tyler and the boys who were dancing around. i smiled and walked over to them. Tyler grabbed my hand and twirled me around. I smiled and started goofing around. i smiled and i sat on the couch. The boys followed. 

Tyler stood up and came out with my CDs i looked at him. 

"You have no taste in music." he said.

"Well then why do i listen to your music?" i asked

"Oh yeah i forgot about that. You have some taste in music." he said and i laughed and walked into my room. I looked around

I sang the begining of the grocery store rap and Tyler walked in.

"Girl you can rap." he said and i laughed and shook my head. 

"You know what i want you to do." he said and ran out and started talking to the boys. 

"Yes, she has to." i heard Cameron say.

"Does she want to?" one of them say.

"i havn't asked her yet." Tyler said and i laughed and sat on my bed. What was he going to get me into. He knows that i wont say no to him. I watched as he walked in. I smiled and looked at him.

"So...." he said.

"Yes Tyler?" 

"Do you maybe..." he said.

"Just say it." i said and he laughed.

"Do you want to do the grocery store rap with us every night unless something happens?" he asked me and i looked at him....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

Ok thank you to whoever is reading i want to ask something of you. Please comment your thoughts and i will read them and make whatever changes i have to thank you... comment and vote please.