You! (A Hollywood Ending Fan Fiction)

"Who is Hollywood Ending?" i asked her.

"Yes tell me about these kids you obsess over." she said and i looked at Ash.

"Well the members are Tyler, Cameron, Chris and Dan." i said "They are amazing." 

"Well clearly or you would not be smiling like an idiot." her mom said and i laughed. i stood up. i walked out and i looked at the bus.

"What is wrong?" Ash followed me out.

"I don't know i am just emotional right now and i don't know why." i said and she laughed at me and i laughed as well.

"Wow, you need to calm down you are like dying on me. DON'T DIE ON ME!" she said and i just laughed at me.

"Do you want to go back in?" she asked i shook my head.

"i should probably go, my brother will be home soon." i said and she nodded and i walked over and i looked at the street names. I was a mile away from home. Oh well that is fine. It will only take me forty-five to an hour to walk home.

~~AT HOME~~

i walked in.

"Where did you go?" My brother yelled at me.

"I am sorry i went with Ashlin and she took me to see her mom and then i decided to walk home." he said

"Sometimes you are dumb." he said and i laughed at him.

"Whatever you have done that too." i said and i walked up the stairs into my room.

~Next Day~

I walked with Ashlin and Danissa in the park. It was always a really fun thing to do, they were weird and had an awesome sense of humor. We sat on the park bench and we watched as a little puppy came running up to us. 

"Aw are you lost?" i asked her. She barked at me and hopped into my lap. 

"I think someone likes you." Danissa said and i laughed.

"Whatever animals don't like me." i said petting the puppy.

"Well clearly someone does." Some one said and i looked up. there were four boys standing in front of me i smiled at him. 

"You- your Hollywood Ending." i said and i smiled at them they were really standing infront of me right now. I smiled again and looked down as Tyler made eye contact. 

"You look familiar." Cameron said. "She entered to be a rodey remember." he said jumping up and down like a weirdo. "We were just coming to tell you that you have the job." My eyes widened at his words. i smiled and they laughed at me.

"Are you a big fan?" Chris asked me and i smiled.

"Yes!" i said. They laughed at me.

"I bet you cant name anyone of us." Dan said.

"Oh yeah?" i asked standing up.

"Yeah." he said i pointed at Chris. 

"Chris Bourne, Tyler Wilson, Cameron Byrd, and you are Dan Geraghty." i said and he looked at me like he was surprised.

"Who are these two?" Chris said while looking at Danessa and smiling.

"This is Danissa and this is Ashlin." i said and Cameron looked to see the two girls.

"Are they fans too?" Tyler asked.

"Not as big as she is. You see you are on her shirt." Danissa said pointing at my shirt and i blushed and walked away. Someone followed me.

"What are yo-" i said before i was picked up and put over someone's shoulder and i laughed and looked down. Tyler.

"TYLER WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I asked as he put me down in front of me and i smiled at him and he smiled back. It made my heart melt. He is so perfect with his gorgeous brown eyes and the dimples. The others were cute but my weakness is Tyler. I would never tell him that.

"So um is your name really Blade?" he asked me and i nodded. "That is so cool." i laughed. 

"I dont really like my name." i said and he just looked at me like i was insane. 

"How do you not like your own name?" he asked me. i smiled.

"i dont know i just dont like my name." i said and he hugged me. Oh my god he just hugged me.

I looked at him stood up and i walked away.

"Where are you going?" he asked me running over to me and standing in front of me.

"Tyler." i said trying to walk passed him i was overwhelmed with all of this.

"Where are you going?" he asked me.

".... I just want to walk...." i said and he looked at me and shook his head.

"How about you go get food with me and the boys?" he asked me and i smiled i stood there for a moment before feeling his fingers intertwine with mine. I looked at our hands and i smiled. We walked up to the other boys and i saw that Danissa talking to Chris.

"Looks like someone has found herself a boyfriend." i said a little to loud.

"Shut up." she said and i laughed at her.

"Can i tell you something?" Tyler asked me and i nodded. "You are so pretty." i blushed. i covered my face so he couldnt see. 

"Dont cover your beautiful face." he said and i laughed. 

"Do you want to hang out sometime?"