17 - Home

A/N: sorry I'm such a shitty author haha, to kinda make up for my awful writers block, there's smut in this chapter. When you see the "*" it begins, if your not into that kinda stuff just skip on by. It's more of a filler chapter, also so you can see them too together and Damien grow a bit more playful. I'm sorry again!

***

Damien took me from the hospital to his home the moment the doctors said I could leave, and I had been here for close to a week. After hearing about the Diablo Burn gang was after me, he became incredibly protective. He wouldn't let me out of his sight, even in his own home, and forced me to sit in his office the entire day while he was catching up on any paperwork he had missed.

It's funny to think a gang leader has paper work, but apparently there's a shit ton.

I crept away and snuck downstairs, walking into the kitchen. I smiled at Charles, who was standing at the oven cooking himself some pancakes. We sat in silence before I eventually groaned and flopped my forehead onto the countertop.

"What's wrong?" Charles laughed at my expression, flipping the pancake in his skillet.

"For the love of everything holy, let's go clubbing. Damien has been keeping me under his armpit the entire week I've been here, he doesn't even want me going back to school." He chuckled as he slid his pancakes on his plate, chucking his fork at me when I tried to slip one off of his plate.

"Okay fine, go get ready and I'll tell Damien we're going to a club."

I grinned and pretty much tackled him, wincing just the slightest at how sore my body still was. I shrugged it off and took one of his pancakes, skirting around him when he chucked his fork at me again.

I walked into Damien's room and quickly took a shower, tugging on Damien's shirt while I put make up on. I was excited, I finally got to show off my tattoos today. I got to look attractive, and not worry about coming home to my moms wrath.

I was excited because I was going to get drunk tonight and finally chill the fuck out.

-

I smiled at my reflection in the mirror; dark hair and mismatched eyes. My tattoos were well on display, an off the shoulder maroon velvet dress clad on my curvy body. I paired it with ankle combat boots, because even the thought of me in heels is laughable.

I stepped out the room I took over in order to get ready and made my way down the stairs, my phone in my hand and clutch in the other. I stepped into the living room where quite a lot of Damien's gang sat in, including the devil himself.

I was met with whistles and catcalls as I mockingly spun around, grinning when Damien practically growled at everyone and wrapped me into his arms. His body was tense until I touched him, his muscles relaxing under my fingertips.

He leaned down to my ear and kissed me directly under it, causing me to bite my lip so I didn't let out a traitorous moan. "You're mine little girl."

"I'm not that little, Damien." I smirked at the growl he let out just by me saying his name, his fingers tracing along my tattoos. I spun out of his hold and walked to the front door where Joey, Jake, and Charles stood. "Come on Damien, clubs waiting."

-

The club was packed by the time we got their, half of them already wasted and the other half smoking from the hookah bar close to the center. I grinned as I snagged a shot off the bar, winking to Damien as I shot it back. I wanted to be different tonight, I wanted to be free.

I smiled as I danced along to the song playing in the club, bounding in and out of the crowd surrounding me. Damien just watched me from his seat in a booth against the wall, his eyes trained on me the entire time.