Wearing glasses

-Being annoyed when it's raining as you either have to take them off or leave them on with tons of raindrops on them

-Cleaning your glasses and then half an hour they're already dirty again, like seriously -_-

-Never needing a magnifying glass as you can just use your glasses 😂

-Either having to adjust headphones or having to take your glasses off when listening to music

-Getting a new pair of glasses, feeling fine and then they start rubbing once you get home so you're back to where you were again

-People putting your glasses at the end of your nose because it looks all posh and funny

-People asking to wear your glasses and then saying something like "wow your glasses are so strong!" (Funny story: my friend told me that one time back in primary school she wore my glasses for the whole of the lunch break and afterwards she went cross eyed)

-People automatically assuming that because you're wearing glasses, you have bad eyesight (back in primary school I always got asked how bad my eye sight was when I actually just have a squint)

-Sometimes your glasses actually blurring things rather than helping (happens to me, especially at the end of the year for each glasses)

-Needing them when you're not wearing them (e.g. Today I was doing a puzzle and didn't have my glasses as I was wearing headphones, so half the time I had to bring the puzzle pieces nearer XD)

-Getting new glasses and all the glasses having wide frames and being just like "well they give me headaches..." or "I look awful with wide glasses on" and just wondering why they don't have the small frame glasses anymore!