Chapter 2: Blossom of Differ

Three knocks ring out. Drowsily I open my eyes and head out of my room. We hadn't bothered packing our suitcases into the hotel, and I had just slept in my clothes. I open the door to find the kind security guard.

"We are leaving in five minutes." He says and walks away.

"Wait, what Element are you?" I ask.

"I'm not an Elemental." He replies.

"Then how do you know about us?" He walks away.

I close the door and walk over to the small kitchenette, which was right beside the door and brew a pot of coffee. I walk over while the coffee drips into my cup and knock on Brennen and Denen's door. "Wake up!" I yell. I hear a thud and an "ow" but walk away ignoring it. A few minutes later Brennen walks from the room.

"Wheres Denen?" I ask.

"Asleep." Brennen answers.

I walk into the room Denen still slept in. Brennen joins my side as I creep up to his side. I raise my hands and point to Denen and then signal to him to make a thing of water over him. Brennen twists his hands and a puddle of water appears, floating just above Denen. I twist my hand minimally lowering the temperature of the water until it was just above freezing. I nod.

The water falls with a whoosh. Denen jumps up sending a zap of Lightning towards Brennen and I. The blast of light hits me in the arm and I twitch to the ground. Brennen creates a shield of water in front him as Denen sends continues blasts of lightning towards him.

I blast Denen to the ground and Brennen creates a ring of water around his body. I freeze it quickly.

"We have to leave in a few minutes." I say with a deep breath of air.

"Ugh." Denen says and I shatter the ice.

I walk from the small double bedded room and grab the paper coffee cup which was now full of coffee, I add some sugar and stir it with a stir stick. I lower the temperature a tiny bit so its drinkable and take a sip. Brenn and Denen soon join me at the door and we make our way down to the lobby. The girls are all ready there. They ware a few tons of makeup and dresses matching their Element. Aira wears a skirt inspired by air. Its made of light sheets of light pink fabric, fading to a white so pure. Haley wears a rich green dress leaves interacted into. And then theres Ella, the definition of beautiful. She wears a fire red short dress, like the other two, lace over top of it. Ella had lost any trace of baby face since last year. She now had cheek bones, she was no longer a girl, she was a young woman.

"Why are you guys so fancy?" Asks Denen with a sneer.

"Why are you guys so under-dressed?" Asks Aira.

"Why are you so sassy?"

"Why are you so ugly."

"Why are you so dumb?"

"Why are you so lame?"

"Why are you guys so annoying?" Yells Haley. The security guards, or what ever they were, walk down some stairs and motion for us to follow them. We walk out of the basic hotel and pile into the limousine. We pull away from the hotel. The town, if it was a town, was small and made of old colorful buildings with tin roofs. We turn towards a large mountain, now driving on a gravel path. Empty fields roll past us, I had expected more sheep, and was probably jinxing it by saying that. We drive down the old rode and I was right. I had freaking jinxed it. Its a sea of fluff and everyone including the drives in the limo let out a symphony of sighs. Sheep. Billions

We slowly start to move forcing the fluffy sheep out of the way. Aira had started blowing a very strong gust of wind, enticing the sheep to move along. It is impossible to count how many sheep there are for they all seam to merge together, making a sea of white fluff. Eventually we drive through them, and finally clear the herd. I watch as they fade away down the long desolate road. The sea comes into view as we merge onto it, another car behind us. Pohutakawa trees line the rocky shores, the lapis-lazuli waves crash in a symphony roars, birds chirping in a harmony of alluring notes. The clouds float in the diamond sky like flying sheep, cruising the open air. The sun beams down touching the beautiful land, it was hard to stay awake, for it was eight in the morning, four in the morning back at home, but I, we, would adjust. We pass through a number of towns and cities but mostly just the green country side. The ocean eventually greets us again, the shimmering surface full of sail boats. A small town of old buildings. The limo was a wolf in a field of sheep.