four

The clock stuck 7 and Isabelle cleans up as there is a knock at her door. "Come in," she says looking up from her desk.

"Isabelle?" She looks up, her green eyes looking at Ed's. She smiles a wide smile at her cologne.

"Oh Ed come in, I was just about to go," she says quickly picking her things up. A blush her cheeks as she didn't expect Ed to stop by.

"Really? Are you singing tonight?" He asks, curious. He looks at her as she cleans her desk. She blushes tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"Uhh yeah, I gotta go, bye Ed!" She quickly hurries, Ed guesses she was running late or something. Or she's trying to run away from us,says Edward angrily. Ed tries to reason with Edward, but he starts twitching and then he hears Edward's insane laughter come through.

And Edward has control of his body. "Ah! That feels much better, doesn't it, Eddie boy?" Edward exclaims stenching. Edward looks around and sees upon a picture of Isabelle. "There she is, my angel," Edward smiles crazy lifting up the picture, she was smiling and in the sun, beautiful as always. "One day soon, you'll be mine." He growls, storming out of her office.

• • • • •

Isabelle sat in her dress room, doing her makeup and hair as she hummed to a soft beat of a song. There's a knock and Isabelle says," Come in." Then goes back to humming. Walks in the Lady of who owns the club.

"You ready sugar? I know with you going to college and getting that new job, you sure okay to sing tonight, if not we can have Lucy sing," says the woman as she sits next to her. Her brown hair pinned up and makeup way over done.

"I'm good, Jazmine, besides tonight's the night I sing Mama's favorite song," Isabelle says stubborn.

Jazmine smiles at the young beautiful girl. "You are sure like your mother," she says before getting up and walking to the closet," And I have the perfect dress for your performance."

Isabelle turns as she opens the closet and there was a beautiful dress, she gasped.....

• • • • •

Edward calls Penguin, his wicked grin still on his face. Ed had his worries where his other side was gonna go but at the same he had an idea where. "Ah Oswald, how are my friend?!" He exclaims making his breathe invisible as the cold air caught it.

"I am good, but I was wondering​ how you would feel to get some drinks," he smirks looking up at the club, Jazz's Drinks. "Great see you soon," he hangs up and smirks looking at building. In there, laid his angel - his Isabelle whom he knew was mad like him. She'll love him, surely. He looks down at the photo, he took from Isabelle's office. It was her and a woman, smiling standing outside of this club.

Soon Penguin, King of Gotham pulls up and sees his friend, smirking at the club with crazy eyes, nothing like the crazy eyes he gave that Kringle woman. Oswald gets out and greets Edward. "Edward," he knew perfectly well the differences between Ed and Edward.

"Oswald. Shall we?" They walk in and take their seats, Edward looked around for his angel but she was no where in sight making him growl in fustration.

"Edward why in such a rush?" Asks Oswald, not really knowing what was wrong with his dear friend. He invites him to drink and here he is rapidly looking about the club - as if looking for someone.