f o u r

dear, anonymous,

oh how the tables have turned. you never thought you'd be receiving a letter from me, did you?

well, since you asked, princess is perfectly fine, you can call me that all you want. i didn't nod yesterday simply because i knew i'd be writing you this letter.

as to the other questions you've asked, do i want to know who you are? yes, i do. would that change anything? no, it wouldn't.

do i like you being anonymous? no.

i'd love to know who you are, but that's for you to decide.

as to my boyfriend, shit was bad and you saw that better than anyone. how? i'm not sure, honestly, but you did and i'm thankful for that. for months you've been telling me that i should leave him and after two weeks without you, man, hearing you say i could do better again did it for me.

i never thought i was worth anything more than him, i still don't think i am, and i'm so damn tempted to go back to him, but i shouldn't.

one day, i'm determined to find out who you are and if i really wanted to i can find out today, but i won't. I'll wait until the perfect moment to find out, whether it's from you personally, or some other way.

you're perfect either way.

see you tomorrow - juliet.