f i f t e e n

third person -

3:54am

Shawn stepped off the plane, taking a deep breath as he followed the crowd of people exiting the aircraft. Thankfully, he had already booked a room in a hotel so he didn't have to worry about finding one, however, he was exhausted.

After about thirty minutes, he arrived at his uber and quickly got in, giving the man the address and resting back against the seat. "first time in new york?"

Shawn nodded, "yeah."

"Who are you here for?"

"How'd you know i'm here for someone?"

"A guy like you?" he looked at Shawn in the rearview mirror, "guys like you don't come here for anything but a girl. As many times as i've given guys rides to their woman's house... you'd be surprised."

"I'm in love with this girl, sir."

"Is this your last shot?"

Shawn nodded, "unfortunately."

"You've got this. she'd be a fool to turn you down."

-

10:42am

Shawn walked up the steps, into the building, his heart in his throat as his made his way up even more stairs and to her floor. Once he arrived at her door, taking a deep breath as knocked on the door a few times.

Seconds later, Juliet opened the door, a gasp following soon after. "Shawn, what are you doing here?"

She stepped out, shutting the door behind her. He didn't even hesitate, he cupped her cheeks and pressed his lips to hers, pulling her close to him and placing a hand on her hip. She pulled away a couple seconds later, "I am so in love with you. I can't let you go. I'm not capable of living without you."

"Who told you?"

"Wait what? who told me what?"

"Someone must've told you that he broke up with me. You wouldn't be here if you didn't know."

"Hold up, i didn't know. When did that happen?"

"This isn't like you."

He slightly laughed, "writing letters isn't like me either."

She shook her head, "christmas, after i got home from seeing you. He said i wasn't good enough for him and that i loved someone else so i couldn't give him everything he needed. He was right."

"You're more than enough.. for anyone."

She laughed, shaking her head, "not that.. he was right about me loving someone else."

Shawn swallowed hard, "who?"

"You see, there's this boy. We met in second grade. We were best friends and then we ended up drifting apart. He's in love with me, and i ended up leaving. I denied that i was in love with him for so long but he ended up jumping on a plane and flying to new york to see me. Now he's standing on my front porch and i'm professing my love to him."

Without another word, he pressed his lips to hers, picking her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling away and looking at him a few seconds later, "i have roommates," she chuckled.

"I don't care," Shawn opened the door, putting her down, "i want to meet them."

Her roommate, Lisa gasped, covering her face with a pillow, "Juliet i swear to god."

"Shawn," she laughed, "this is Lisa."

Lisa uncovered her face, "ah so this is the boy you haven't been able to shut up about since you got back."

Shawn looked down at juliet, "you talk about me?"

"Oh, Shawn... you're all she talks about," Lisa stood up, walking over, "she loves you."

Shawn wrapped his arms around Juliet, kissing her head, "all good things i hope."

"All good things," Juliet smiled before looking at Lisa, "where's Jamie?"

She sighed, "she left before you woke up."

"Where'd she go?"

"Her boyfriend called.. damn it now i'm the only single one."

"Hey, hey, hey!!! i'm single too.. kinda."

She chuckled, looking at Shawn and then Juliet, "oh honey," she shook her head, sitting on the couch, "you were single, you're not anymore."

----------------

my lovesssss!!! there's only a couple chapters left:(