T W O

"Where are we going?" Christina asked her best friend Sophia and her brother Marco as the girls met him outside their hotel in Mykonos.

"At club that I went last year! Its super litty." Marco said and smirked.

"Who else is coming ?" Christina asked.

"Just 3 friends of mine you don't know"

"They are your stupid footballer friends?" She continued.

"They are not stupid,Chris" Sophia said and rolled her eyes.Just beacuse she was a big fan of football.

Chris was tottaly different at this topic. She watch football just beacuse of her brother and best friend Marc Bartra.

As they made it to the club,Chris and Soph sat at the couch in front of the friends of Marco Reus.

"Who is that hottie brunette boy that is staring at me ?" Christina asked Sophia

"Oh gosh Chris! You don't know Burki? He is the keeper of the team" Her best friend said and rolled her eyes.

As her best friend and her brother was missing the hot guy made his way next to Chris.

She was sure that what she was planning was perfect ! He was thinking that she was just one like the other silly chicks that he used to meet at islands like Mykonos.

He obviously didn't know that Marco Reus one of his best friends happen to be her big brother.

She was planning to act that she ain't german and couldn't understand what he was chatting about her with the two other foolish men that was with him.

"Hi" He said and side smiled at her.

"Hey" she said.

"What are you doing  here alone?" He said.

"Oh I wasn't alone I was with Soph but she ain't there" She hardly tried to have that British accent.

He smiled,turned at his two best friends
"She is from England give me 5 min and I got her ready for the toilets"

He said in german and smirked.

Christina was trying to hold her laughs at how much he could freak out if he learned that she is Reus sister.

He turned back to her and smiled.
"Shall we dance pretty girl ?" He said and already grabbed her hand.

He gently touched her waist and move their bodies into the rhythm of "Unforgettable".

He continued by putting his lips on her neck.Gently kissed was left by his softy lips.

She took a big breath, and touched his hair.

As the song changed his lips made their way at her ear.

"At 5 minutes at the toilet? Okay?" He said in fully secure about himself.

"Okay"She said and faked smiled. She took her clutch from the couch and left.

She rolled her eyes at how foolish men was.But then she laughed at how embraced he will feel when he will see her with her brother.

She laughed and made her way at her hotel room.

89,673 likedrbuerki nights in mykonoooos🇬🇷veiw all commentsnicolas_krause where are you ? At the toilets ? danielmandalo OUPS rbuerki go fuck yourselves

89,673 liked
rbuerki nights in mykonoooos🇬🇷
veiw all comments
nicolas_krause where are you ? At the toilets ?
danielmandalo OUPS
rbuerki go fuck yourselves

marcbartra what happend? there's no chick that likes u again ?
cmpulisic HAHAHHAAHHA again ? OH BY PURE BOY
rbuerki you are way too small too make fun of me @cmpulisic

marchino11 dyingg @nicolas_krause 😅😅😀😀
rbuerki you better shut up Reus :)
you know why.....
marchino11 sorry..