T H R E E

The day after the BvB players were once again in the locker rooms after their training

"Man last night a girl messaged me from nowhere"Roman said as he pulled of his tshirt.

"Oh did a girl liked you?"Bartra said and Roman slapped him.

"And then she blocked me! What is going wrong with chicks?"

"Man what did you told her? I'm sure you were super cocky and you asked for nudes" Marco said as he always knew how his friend was flirting throw social media.

"To be honest I was about to ask her bur she blocked me" Roman said into laughs.

"Man let me see what you said"Marc said and took his device.

He saw their chat and then he went to check her mobile number on his phone and it looked familiar to him.He thought that he might know her.

And he was right.It was his best friend and his teammate sister. It was the female Reus.

"Man" Marc said and tried to hold his laughs.

"HAHAHA Its Chris.Hahah that girl is Chris" He continued.

"What are you kidding?" Marco said and checked the number of the girl on Roman's phone.

"Fuck off"Reus laughed.

"Who is Chris?" Roman said.

"My sister." Marco said angrily and giggled his friend Bartra,they were so into it to make fun of Roman.

"And my best friend" Bartra looked serious at Bürki.

"Okay mans chill.Nothing happend."Roman said and looked at them frightened.

"You were about to ask my sister for nudes and nothing has happened,Romie?" Marco said and went closer to Roman with Marc.

"I - I wasn't" Marcs laughter stop Roman from his excuses.

"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HE WERE SO AFRAID" Marc and Marco continued to laugh.

"I didn't have any Idea that you had a sister man sorry"Roman said.

"And from where did she found my number?"He continued.

"Remember when I called someone from your phone?It was my sister" Marco said.