How to be more Approachable?

Many people feel unattractive when they find that they are not approached by others
some people try to approach others yet get negative response without knowing why they got it and as a result they start forming about themselves.

1. Have a friendly, open, engaged demeanor- Lean toward people, nod, say "Uh-huh," turn your body to face the other person's body. Don't turn your body away, cross your arms, answer in monosyllables, or scan the room.

2. Be easily impressed, entertained, and interested. Most people get more pleasure from wowing you with their humor and insight than from being wowed by your humor and insight.

3. Smile. Now, this is no shock, but studies do show that the amount of time you smile during a conversation has a direct impact on how friendly you're perceived to be.

4. Show your liking for another person. We're much more apt to like someone if we think that person likes us.

5. Laugh at yourself. Showing vulnerability and a sense of humor make you more likable and approachable. However, don't push this self-deprecation too far—keep it light.

6. Try to remember the person's name!

7. Radiate energy and good humor. Because of the phenomenon of "," people catch the emotions of other people, and they prefer to catch an upbeat, energetic mood. Even if you pride yourself on your cynicism, biting humor, or general edginess, these qualities can be conveyed with warmth.

8. Don't be bored. Have fun and be positive no matter where you are. Positivity draws positivity. 

Exercise time~

READ.VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.