Chapter 1:

,, Ymir, where are you? '' Ymir heard Krista's voice. She was sitting on a cold wood. Krista ran to her, shaking because it was Baltic cold that day. ,, What are you doing here? '' she asked Ymir worriedly. ,, Same goes for you. What are you doing here? '' Ymir looked at the ground. Krista sniffed and hugged Ymir. ,, What are you-! '' she was cut by a pair of warm lips. Ymir deepened the kiss and after few moments she put her hand under Krista's T- shi-

Ymir's POV:

I sat up, panting. W- what kind of dream was that?! I put my hand on the for head. ,, Ymir, are you okay? '' Mikasa looked at me. I nodded and stood up. ,, Bad dream? '' she asked. ,, K- kind of.'' I blushed a little. She raised an eyebrow and draped her scarf around her neck. We walked down the stairs to a hall where everyone was already standing. I yawned and walked by Krista. I gave her a quick look and she made a little nod as greeting. We waited till Hange came and dismissed us. We made our way to dining room. ,, What the hell, Connie?! At least you should catch the damn door! '' I yelled at him when the door stopped right in front of my nose. ,, Sorry! '' I heard from the other side. I made a ,Tch' sound and opened them. ,, Here, Krista.'' I held the door for her. ,, Thanks,'' she said as she walked by. We sat and started to eat. ,, How did you sleep? '' I asked her. ,, Good, but...'' she blushed a little. ,, But what? '' I looked at her. ,, But, I had a weird dream. You and I were in it and then suddenly you.....'' she didn't finish. I sighed and patted her on head. ,, Dreams are dreams, you can't control them.'' She looked up and smiled. ,, Guess you're right.'' After we eat we started to work. Cleaning.... Why the fuck cleaning?! Do I look like a housewife? I made a ,Tch' sound and stepped back. I hit someone. I turned to see them. Krista was lying on the floor with bucket on her head. I started to laugh. ,, Why are you laughing? It's your fault I fell down! '' she yelled at me. ,, Sorry,'' I helped her up. I used too much strength and she started to fall. I caught her. We stared into each other's eyes for a while. ,, Ahem, are you okay? '' I sked her. ,, Yes. Thank you,'' she bowed. ,, No problem,'' I smiled at her. She smiled back and my heart skipped a beat. C-could this be....what people call love? 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so, a good friend of my wanted me to write Ymir x Krista. I never wrote or read something lesbian, but it doesn't have lemon. ( sorry) But, I hope you enjoy it anyway. See ya!

- Boora-chan