Chapter 3

Krista's POV:

I ran on the roof where I sat and started to cry. How can she be so heartless? Why doesn't she understand my feelings? After some minutes I saw ray of light. ,, Krista.....? What are you doing here? '' I heard Eren's voice. He came to me and sat beside. ,, You'll catch a cold here, take my jacket,'' he put his jacket over my shoulders. ,, Why are you here anyway? '' he asked me. I whipped my eyes and sniffed. ,, It's because of Ymir.'' He looked at me shocked. ,, Ymir? What did she do to you? Are you okay? '' I nodded and rested my head on his shoulder. ,, It's because I told her that I like her but, she just started to laugh and said, that she likes me too and if she didn't she wouldn't be my friend.'' He sighed and pated me on the head. ,, Friend zoned, huh? '' I nodded. He then started to laugh. ,, What's funny? '' I asked him. He shook his head and whipped his eyes from tears. ,, It's just that, I remembered how I confessed to Levi.'' I straightened up. ,, You mean Captain Levi and you are together? '' He nodded and looked at stars. ,, It was two years ago. At first it was hard to be with him, because for everything that he got angry about, he blamed me, '' he chuckled. ,, But then, we started to know each other better and now, we can't be without the other one. '' I sighed. ,, That's cute, but why are you here? '' I asked him. His eyes filled with tears and his smile was sad. ,, Every time we got into a fight I walked up here. I always looked at stars and thought how we are small. And that's why we should care about other people and take them as they are. '' He whipped his eyes and his smile was cheerful again. ,, But he always came here crying and saying how sorry he is, and that he feels lonely without me, '' he chuckled and we saw ray of light. ,, See? He's here.'' He stood up and walked by me. Before he left, he whispered: ,, True love always wins.'' I looked behind me and saw as they were holding hands. Eren waved at me and they both left. He's lucky..... I thought. ,, True love always wins.'' I said out loud. What did he meant by that......?

Ymir's POV:

Where is she?! I looked around the whole dorms but she isn't here! I saw as Eren and Captain Levi walked by. I saluted. ,, Excuse me, but didn't you- '' Eren smiled at me and pointed on the ceiling. The roof! Of course! ,, Thank you,'' I bowed and ran on the roof. I saw as Krista was standing on the walls. ,, Krista, what are you doing?! '' I ran to her. She looked at me with tears in eyes and she jumped. I ran to the walls faster and caught her wrist. Then, I grabbed her elbow. ,, Hey Ymir, I wonder what will happen if I fell....'' she smiled at me. I let go of her and she started to fall again. Krista..... I grabbed her wrist and my eyes started to fill with tears. ,, Krista....you're such an idiot! I wouldn't let you fall, baka! '' Tears dropped on her hand and face. She giggled. ,, So this is what Eren- san ment! '' 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yeah, another chapter. Hope you liked. See ya! 

- Boora-chan