Chapter 5

Krista's POV:

Five years later, we married and adopted two children. Their names are Historia and Shaun. Thanks to Ymir's and Eren's titan power we beat the Titans. It was a long war, but we did it. Now, I'm a nurse in hospital and Ymir is still with army. Eren and Levi couldn't be without each other, so they're in army too. Levi isn't Captain anymore. He's Colonel now but, everyone will still know him as ,Captain god damn Levi'. (laugh XD) Right now I'm making the dinner. Suddenly, I heard keys and the opened. ,, Daddy's here! '' Historia ran Ymir. I heard laugh and footsteps. ,, I'm back,'' Ymir gently smiled at me and put Historia down. ,, Welcome home, dear,'' I smiled back. She kissed me and hugged from behind. ,, Smells good. What is it? '' she asked me. ,, Your favourite, dear. '' She kissed me on the head and sat on the couch. ,, Welcome back, dad,'' Shaun greeted her from behind his book. ,, 'Sup,'' Ymir looked at him. They started to talk and both laughed. ,, Mommy? '' I looked at Historia. ,, Yes? '' I softly asked her. ,, When's going to be the dinner? '' I chuckled. ,, Wait a little more, okay? '' She smiled and nodded. I sighed and smiled for myself. Thanks Eren, without you I wouldn't be with the one's I love. I thought and the dinner was done.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And done! Yay! Another story's done! Thanks for reading! Love ya all, bay! :3

- Boora-chan