Almost there!!!

Devansh's POV

While everyone was enjoying the dj, I saw that Divya was motioning Disha to go back to her room. I just told her that I would also come with actions, as it was inaudible due to so much volume of the songs playing.

While entering into the lift, I motioned Disha to come a little behind so that I could talk to her. She just quietly moved back. I whispered in her ears" Disha, can I please talk to Divya for some time alone before going back to my room?" She just looked at me mischievously and whispered back "You owe me big time jiju!!!" As soon as she said that I looked up to see that Divya was looking at us with her raised eyebrows. Both of us just ignored her questioning look and soon we got out of the lift and went towards her room.
"Jiju, why don't you come and spend some time with us before going up towards your room". I just looked at her and gave her a smile and went behind her.

We entered their room and soon Disha just started going to the door. Divya asked her where she was going, to which she just turned back and smirked at her. I just mouthed a thank you to her, and she acknowledged by just giving a smile in return.
Disha closed the door before going out.

I just started moving towards Divya, who was still facing the door. I just stood behind her, with her back facing my front. I bend down and whispered in her ear" you look beautiful tonight " and then I couldn't resist myself from kissing on her cheeks as well.

She suddenly turned and hugged me tightly and I wrap my hands around her waist. She then stood on her toes and started saying " not as handsome as you " and then kissed my cheeks as well. I was taken aback and just stared at her. She just kept looking down and was blushing a lot. I put my palm on her cheeks and made her look at me.I could see all the emotions that were dancing in her eyes. There was love, adoration as well as respect, and I knew all of that was just for me.

This feeling of being loved and completeness was something new yet very exciting for the both of us. It was difficult for both of us to be very outgoing about our feelings. And for Divya to even give me a peck on cheeks would have been a great deal as I know that she has always been very she when it comes to Display of her affection. It felt good to know that I had the same affect on her like she had on me. And it wasn't just me who was head over heels in love with her. It was the same in her case as well.

We were both busy looking and reading each other's eyes when we heard a knock on the door. I just bend down, kissed her cheeks once more and said "good night, see you tomorrow, and I love you wifey!!" Saying this I just left the room and thanked Disha once again.

I went into my suite in the hotel and changed into my night clothes. I was trying to clean my room as all my things were messed up in the room. After trying to clean and then giving up, I just went and laid down on my bed. I took my phone to see that I had a message from Divya saying " can't wait for tomorrow, and can't wait to be your wife for the rest of my life. Good night, sleep tight, and wait for me, I'll be the one in the bridal outfit 😉, P.S: I Love you too" I was so happy to read her message, and now I can't wait for tomorrow to come. With these things in my mind, I went of into my dream world with Divya. 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I woke up to my alarm clock blaring in my ears. I just shut it and went back to sleep. Then I heard my phone ringing, I picked up to only hear my mom'a voice, asking me to get up and get ready in another 45 min.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I was all ready now, and I was waiting in my room to be called as we had to do some rituals and then go for the baraat.(the procession by which groom and his family go to get the bride.). While I was waiting after getting ready, the photographer was clicking different pictures in different poses. Di came and asked me to come down.

After we reached down, mom did a few rituals and then I was made to sit on a horse to start with the procession. There was a band playing different songs on which all my friends and family were dancing and having fun. We were in the procession for an hour during which we also went to a temple to get blessings from god. Following the route and going back to the hotel entrance, I saw that Divya's complete family was waiting for us at the entrance leaving Divya and Disha.

We were welcomed with a lot of pomp and show, we were greeted with beautiful flowers and gifts. We all entered the hotel and went towards the hall were the wedding pheras were arranged. I went ahead and stood where I was suppose to exchange garlands with Divya.

While I was standing and waiting there, I heard a beautiful song playing and looked up to see Divya coming inside the hall. She looked so beautiful and I couldn't move my eyes from there.