That Feeling!!

Hey Guys!!

I know, the update is way too late. But had been stuck with some work and couldn't manage to update along with it.

Sorry guys!!!

Please do understand and support.

Thanks for showing all your patience!!

Divya's POV

It was very difficult for all of us to convince dad to give up the issue snd not sue the hospital. It was the first time that I had seen him this angry and I am sure I don't want to ever see him his angry again.

After everything was settled down and everyone came to terms with the fact that I was still pregnant, they were all on cloud 9. They were ecstatic. The first thing mom did was my "nazar utarna". After which she told dad to get sweets for everyone. They were all thrilled to hear this as everyone had been let down when the doctor had told that I couldn't conceive again. Everyone was busy enjoying and relieving the happy news. 

Mom came towards me and gave me a tight hug. I winced slightly as I had body pain due to the weakness. She left me and kissed my forehead and then hugged momma. I could see the happiness in all of their eyes. Especially Dev, he seemed so satisfied and happy. He just looked at me like he had the world with him. Now when I look at him I understand how he must have felt when all this ordeal was going on.

I was in the hospital for the next two days as I had to be kept under observation to see the complete extent of the problems that had been created due to wrong medication. I was pampered like there was no tomorrow. Everyone made sure that I was taken care off and would get everything even before I could ask for it. 

Once I was discharged from the hospital, I came out holding Dev's hand  to see that both mom and momma were fighting. I looked at him and he looked at me and we both were shocked to see that. They had bonded really well and this was the first time that they had even argued. We went near them and tried to listen in on their conversation, and we couldn't even control our laughter in when we heard the topic of their argument.

Both our mothers were fighting over where I should go once I get discharged. Dev started laughing and the sound made both of them to turn and look towards us. They came near us and again started with the argument. Dev finally settled it saying that he would take me home right now and then bring me to momma's house for the weekend so that everyone would be able to stay with me. Mom looked elated, whereas I saw that momma was a little sad but then Dev made her cheer up. My momma really adored Dev and by the look of it, Dev's feelings were also mutual.

When I entered home, I was shocked to see what was in front of me. The complete house had been decorated with blue and pink. Dad, papa and all my other family members stood there welcoming me. I was overwhelmed with this feeling of happiness. I felt like the princess.

The days that followed were even more worse. I wasn't allowed to do any work. I wasn't even allowed to walk much. Everyone around me was super concerned. Dev would go to work late and come back early. Even for the time he wasn't with me, he would keep calling and checking how I felt, if I had taken my medication or if if I needed anything else. As compared to when I had initially got to know about the pregnancy, before the accident, now I didn't feel much of all the morning sickness and nor had much problem related to food as compared to before and so I was now enjoying the food that mom use to make and even that momma use to get for me or send it with someone.

As promised by Dev, we had gone to momma's house for the weekend and stayed there. The feeling I got after seeing everyone so happy was great. But what was unbelievable was the kind of treatment that Dev had enjoyed. He had come to stay at my maternal house for the first time, and he was loving every minute of it. He was enjoying all the attention he was gaining. But the one thing that he still did even after so much of attention was that he was very particular of what I did, where I went, where I sat and what I ate. He along with all my family, were ecstatic, and it could be seen from their faces. 

From then onwards, everything had changed, There were a lot of ups and downs between us due to various things, but Dev made sure that I was always happy and fit. The next two months were very crucial for the both, the baby and me. Everyone around made sure that I was at complete ease and healthy. I was made to stay at home and do all the things which would help me in getting my healthy state back like yoga, reading good books, going out for walks and doing all other things that made me happy. Though office work had now been burdened upon dad and Dev, still both of them made sure to be back home on time so that we all could have our dinner together and spend some family time. 

This baby had done wonders for all of us. All of our relationships had improved and we all had gotten much closer. Dad use to call me up everyday while leaving from office and ask me what I felt like eating and get it for me while coming back home. That was the reason why both Dev and dad use to daily have an argument. Dev had strictly warned me not to eat outside food and that whatever I wanted could be cooked at home for me. But I had now found a new partner in crime who would help in anything I wanted and that was dad. He use to get scolded by mom and Dev almost everyday, but he said that the smile I gave him, was enough for him to go through all of their scoldings. After all that fiasco, mom use to make healthy yet new things for me to eat and then Dev would take me out for either a drive or just a plain walk, but he made sure that we had ample time with each other.

However, my weekends were booked for my maternal house. Every Saturday, Dev would drop me while going to office and pick me up after having lunch together at momma's house on sunday. He would then ask me what I wanted to do and plan accordingly.

This feeling of completeness was something that I never wanted to let go and hold it onto me forever. I couldn't wait for our baby to come and complete our world.