Chapter Ten

First things first... The song "Hey There Delilah" is one the side/ mentioned in the story, because it's awesome. Not much to do with anything other than that, but whatever.

On a more important note, I finally made a cast. I usually suck at that kind of stuff, which is why I never have before, so if you want to say anything, I'd be more than happy to hear it. I don't think I did that bad, but of course, most of the eye colors are completely off. It was too much to hope for. As for Josh, Jensen Ackles is too old, so bump off a few years, but otherwise, he is so perfect! Even the eye color is right. Or maybe I just have a crush on Jensen Ackles (that's completely possible)

Picture of Gar on the side

I wrote a poem that suits this story pretty well, and you can read it on my profile. It's with my other poems, under "Love me Anyway" (duh). I would love it you would read it :)

And now, to the actual story. Hope you enjoy.

______________________________________________________________________

God dammit I was tired. Is it possible that one text had the ability to keep me up all night? One text to a teacher nonetheless? Apparently so, because I got no sleep last night. I groaned, rubbing my unbruised eye. That shower that I alternated between freezing cold and scalding hot did absolutely nothing for me. I stretched, my joints cracking. I had dressed like a zombie. What was I wearing? I didn’t know, ask me later, when I’m awake enough to know. Downstairs, Shianne forced a bowl of cereal in front of me, which I promptly fell asleep in. Somebody jabbed me with a stick until I woke up and retrieved my school bag from my room. I also snagged my guitar case, though it’s hard to say why with the state I’m in. Marcus dragged me forcibly to his car, which I didn’t realize was his until his stupid friends started piling in.

“Come on Cynthia,” he said, dragging me out of the car now. He placed me on my feet, where I swayed, but managed to stay. I growled at him, and made my way in a very un-straight line.

Somewhere in the hall, I tripped, ending up on my stomach, on the ground. I had banged my knee when I fell, and that had hurt a bit, but now that that part was over, I was actually really comfortable. I mean, the ground was hard and all, but I didn’t really notice. You know that saying, “If you’re hungry enough, you’ll eat anything?” Well, apparently sleep is the same way. If you’re tired enough, you’ll sleep anywhere.

“Shit! Are you okay?” somebody asked, a safe guess that they’re speaking to me.

“Mhm, yea,” I mumbled to the floor, wishing that they would go away.

But nooo, they had to come up behind me and pull me to my feet, and make sure I stay there. I yawned.

“Do you need help?” the person (who I was discovering to be a guy as I leaned against him. Yum, abs) asked.

“Mhm.” He tugged my bag over my head, carrying it for me. When he tried to take my guitar, I slapped his hand away, growling like I was some sort of animal. He apologized.

He had to ask me what class I was in around seven times, but after he finally got an answer, he led me there.

I slept my sleepiness off during first and second period, two hours enough to allow me to at least function like a human being.. The teachers had told me to wake up numerous times, but I only heard it vaguely. One of them told me to get out of the class room. I wondered how they reacted when I didn’t… I was pretty sure that I ended up with numerous detentions ahead of me.