three

tyler watched the seconds tick away on the clock, the repetitive noise nearly driving him to insanity as each minute that passed felt like an eternity. time was passing agonizingly slow and all he could do was sit quietly as mr. dun attended to work on his computer. tyler felt irrelevant to the older male and the lack of attention made it much more difficult for him to enjoy his time with the vice principal. this was not how he wanted this to be going.

he wasn't quite sure what he was expecting when he put on his outfit that morning before school, but it definitely did not include getting ignored by his hot vice principal who he broke the rules to be able to see.

fourty five minutes, he reminded himself. just fourty five minutes and you'll be back in class.

he let out an exaggerated sigh, catching mr. dun's attention as he sent him a curious glance.

"is everything all right?" he asked, stopping the movements of his fingers that were typing against the keyboard.

"m'jus' bored." tyler shrugged and stretched his arms above his head, his shirt riding up to expose more of his tanned torso, the hem slipping down and revealing his prominent collarbones. he noticed the way mr. dun's gaze was transfixed on the reflective jewelry that dangled from his navel and dotted twice underneath each collarbone, eyes skimming along his smooth skin in a predatory fashion.

mr. dun cleared his throat and tore his attention from tyler's body, the younger boy noticing his stiffness as he sat up straighter in his seat.

"how old are you, tyler?" mr. dun questioned, catching tyler slightly off guard.

"i'm seventeen," he giggled as he tugged his shirt back down to cover up his midriff once again. "how old are you?"

"that's not really appropriate," mr. dun mumbled. he looked up at the brunette for a split second and their eyes met, tyler's pleading expression eating away at his guilt. "fine, i'm twenty seven."

tyler gulped and nodded, taken aback from the new information. he wasn't expecting the yellow hued man to be in his early twenties, seeing as though he was already a vice principal, but it still shocked him a bit that he was a whole ten years older than him.

the thought of their age gap made tyler feel that much more dirty and he bit back a grin at the realization. it added excitement to his endeavor, finding mr. dun's age very attractive for some odd reason.

tyler noticed a shiny name plate situated on the corner of the polished surface of the desk, the words 'joshua dun, vice principal' engraved into it.

"joshua dun," tyler whispered, liking the way it sounded as it slipped off of his tongue.

"hm?" mr. dun peered up at the mention of his name and once again stopped his work to listen to what tyler had to say.

"oh, i just saw your name on your name plate." he pointed a slender finger at the aforementioned item. "it suits you."

"it suits me? what exactly is that supposed to mean?" mr. dun chuckled as he ran a hand through his curls.

"i don't know, you just look like you could be a joshua. do you go by joshua or josh?"

"i normally just go by josh, but you're not allowed to call me that. got it?" mr. dun sounded stern as he spoke, alerting tyler of the authority he had.

"why not, sir?" tyler pouted and leaned forward a bit, showing off his collarbones once again.

"because, it's not appropriate. just stick to calling me mr. dun or sir like every other student in this building does."

"or daddy," tyler muttered to himself, knowing he was loud enough for mr. dun to hear.

"what was that?"

"it was nothing, sir."

mr. dun rolled his eyes and sighed, gripping the handle of his mug as he took a sip of his coffee. "look, tyler, i'm not sure what you're trying to do but cut it out. you're not slick or cool, you just look like a fool."

"i'm sorry, sir." tyler hung his head low and sniffled a bit, eyes brewing with faux tears as his plump bottom lip quivered.

"please don't cry," mr. dun pleaded, holding out the tissue box as tyler hastily took it from him. "you can't be mad at me for not catering to your little crush."

"i have no clue what you're talking about," tyler snapped.

"how much longer until your mom gets here?" mr. dun changed the subject and tyler smiled smugly to himself as the older man shifted awkwardly in his seat.

"about a half hour."

mr. dun groaned and went back to ignoring the brunette, leaving him bored and irritated as he waited for his mom to arrive.