seven

tw: real smutty smut, not the kinda smut like the last chapter (there's also a tiny bit of degradation bc why the h*ck not)

tyler was the first one in mr. dun's office for the meeting after school, awkwardly sitting at the same chair he had been in a few hours prior. mr. dun looked up from his computer and a big smile erupted at the sight of the young boy.

"long time no see," he chuckled, standing and moving over to the seat next to tyler. the brunette began to feel his palms getting clammy and he was sure his face was bright red as he recalled the feeling of mr. dun's hands on his thighs. "everyone else should be here shortly."

"cool," tyler mumbled, tapping away at his phone to distract himself from the attractive man. as if it were on cue, ashley and ryan came skipping into the room with boxes of pizza in their hands, mr. urie trailing shortly behind them with another box of pizza.

"we come bearing gifts!" ryan exclaimed, sliding the box onto the table as he opened it and allowed the tempting smell to fill the room.

"we have cheese, pepperoni, and hawaiian," mr. urie said. "the hawaiian is for ryan and i though, because i don't think anyone else wants it."

"i still don't understand how you like hawaiian pizza," ashley shuddered and grabbed a piece of pepperoni pizza, taking a bite and humming in contentment.

"i agree, it's gross," tyler added, getting a nod of agreement from mr. dun.

"that's fine with me, it just means more for us," ryan giggled. "so, let's start planning."

"let me enjoy this for a few minutes," tyler groaned in opposition. "i've had a long day."

"fine, you big grump," ryan teased but grinned as they all ate in silence. tyler let his thoughts go to mr. dun, once again, deciding that two could play that game. he smirked and let his own tiny hand rest on the man's upper thigh, trying to suppress a giggle at the coughs that his vice principal spluttered out at the contact.

he glanced over at tyler, his eyes harsh and face stern, but it was subtle enough that the other people at the table wouldn't notice the interaction. the young boy just continued to eat his pizza as if nothing had happened, acting way too innocent for someone who was doing something completely opposite of that.

tyler let his hand travel down to mr. dun's knee before dragging it back up, repeating the sensual motion. the man shifted and placed his hand over tyler's, aiding him in the action but letting his hand linger higher each time. excitement rushed through tyler and he couldn't believe that mr. dun was initiating it.

he tried to stay focused on the conversation going on between ashley, ryan, and mr. urie, occasionally contributing ideas but it was difficult with how high his hand was on mr. dun's thigh. his stomach fluttered and he felt heat rush between his thighs, glad his lower half was under the table because he was sure his bulge was noticeable through his shorts. he knew mr. dun was having the same problem, his fingers grazing across his hardening length every time he got to the top of his thighs.

"josh, what do you think about carnival booths with prizes and stuff?" mr. urie asked, snapping mr. dun out of his trance.

"yeah, that sounds fun," he said through gritted teeth, struggling to keep his composure.

"great! i think that's all we need for today," ryan concluded and tyler snapped his eyes up to the clock, shocked that a half hour had already passed. tyler very slowly slung his backpack over his shoulders as they all bid each other goodbye. when the door shut behind ashley it left mr. dun and tyler alone, the brunette dropping his backpack to the ground. he turned his body to face mr. dun, both of his immediately finding refuge on each of the yellow haired man's upper thighs.

"this is inappropriate," mr. dun breathed out, eyes boring into tyler's.

"i don't see you trying to stop me, sir." tyler let his hands move dangerously close to the vice principal's crotch, fingers delicately dancing over the notches on his belt. he began to slip the leathery material out of the loops, placing it on the table. "do you want this, sir?"

"god, just hurry up," mr. dun groaned, making tyler smile proudly as he popped the button on the top of his pants, sliding the zipper down and pulling the slacks to his knees. tyler brought his hand up to the sizable bulge, whimpering needily once he realized what was happening. he was about to give a blowjob to a man ten years older than him, who just happened to be his vice principal, in his office, at school.

tyler palmed the clothed length and brought his lips down to the spot where precum had started to create a wet patch, mouthing at it before dragging the material to where his pants were pulled down to. tyler whined at how big the man was, much larger than any of the boys his own age that he had been with. he spit in his palm and wrapped his slender fingers around the base, slowly stroking up and down as he swirled his tongue around the tip. he let his mouth go further and further down until his nose was touching mr. dun's stomach, trying not to gag. he pulled off for a moment to catch his breath before repeating the action, basking in the moans that slipped out from the man.

"you're so good at this, you must get a lot of practice, huh?"

tyler brought his mouth off and pumped his length at an increasing pace, nodding with a small hum.

"such a slut," mr. dun groaned as tyler wrapped his lips around him again. his hands tugged at tyler's chocolate waves and the boy let out a pitchy whine. "keep going, i'm almost there."

tyler did as told, holding his nose against mr. dun's stomach longer as he let the man thrust into his mouth. tyler peered up at his vice principal through his eyelashes, his own doe eyes meeting dark, cold ones.

without any sort of warning he felt the bitter substance fill up his mouth, droplets slipping past his slick, plump lips and dribbling down his chin as he swallowed what he could. he gathered the rest on his thumb and sucked it off, his eye contact with mr. dun still in tact as he did so.

the yellow haired man pulled his briefs up and tucked himself in, putting his pants back on as well. it became deadly silent in the room and tyler waited for mr. dun to say something.

"we're not doing that again, got it?" he said, tone authoritative and making tyler frown the slightest bit.

"was i really that bad?"

"god no, although that would've made this whole thing a lot easier," he chuckled. "you're seventeen years old, what you just did wasn't okay."

"what i just did? you're making it sound like you had no part in this whole thing, which is far from the truth!"

"stop being such a brat. we're not discussing this any more and that's final. now go, i'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

"whatever," tyler grumbled as he stomped out of the room, knowing he was making this much bigger of a problem than it really was. he knew mr. dun wouldn't be able to keep his word and that he would cave in eventually.

it was only a matter of time before he was on his knees for mr. dun once again.

•••

i had a shitty day but i wrote to get my mind off of things and this was the outcome so i guess something good came out of the bad woohoo

i may go get my belly button pierced tomorrow yayyyy
-carina