six.

I was walking to my campus, ready for another day of long lectures and more books to read. I was tired and couldn't sleep a wink, my night was spent on overthinking and more idiotic things that probably I shouldn't blow over proportion, but my brain will probably do so anyway.

I let out a tired sigh as I made my way towards my morning class, which wasn't full of people which were a very good thing, however, I was tired and I just wanted to lay on my bed. Although this might be a good distraction for me.

I don't have frequents thoughts about Lisa anymore but she would pop in my mind once in a while, and I still curious about how she is, even if I barely knew the girl. She had left a huge impact on me and I guess it was hard forgetting about it.

"You're ready?" One of my college acquaintances asked me as she waited for me outside the class, before walking in with me. I hope I can survive 3 hours of lecture.

Walking alone towards subways, I made sure to take my time walking there since I was free from classes after spending another hour on study hall with some of my college friends. I was beyond exhausted and couldn't wait until get home to the comforts of my couch and just watch so many shows before I had to worried about the assignment due next week.

As I was making my way towards subways, I've noticed someone with dark brown hair outside the door, on the phone with someone, she looked like she was arguing with someone really bad, however, I didn't care about what was going on with her, but simply that she was blocking the doorway. Her back was turned towards me so she couldn't see me approaching the door slowly.

I didn't know how to tell her to move, to be quite honest I hate interactions with strangers, simply interactions that I felt could lead to escalated situations or confrontations.

"Umm....excuse me?" I said hesitantly almost sounding like a question. She couldn't hear, so I repeated myself once again. She quickly turned around and I was left speechless.

There she stood, Lisa with tears rolling down her eyes and she looked at me like I was her guardian angel.

"I...i have to go," I mumbled. Quickly retrieving back, and making my way towards other directions unknown,  simply just wanting to get away from her as much as possible.

"Wait! Please don't leave, I've been wanting to talk to you for a while. Please." Lisa begged as my back faced her, I don't have enough courage to even look at her. To be quite honest, I'm embarrassed by myself and the way I acted because a girl simply gave me some attention.

"Please forget about anything that had occurred between us, and forget about me," I tell her, my still on her, I started to walk again when I heard something that made my heart stopped.

"That would be nice, but truthfully I can't. I can't stop thinking about you." She said to me, while she was slowly making her way towards me.