[5] Captured.

Chapter 5 — Captured.

The room was silent, and Harry was sitting into the corner tied up, shivering and breathing like he was standing into the cold outside. His eyes were glaring to towards the man who was sitting onto the desk, smirking like a creep towards Harry now and then. He felt like being assistant of Sherlock Horan wasn't the best idea, and that he maybe shouldn't have accepted the offer the detective had made.

What if he ever gets shot or stabbed?

Harry's biggest nightmare is to ever die in a the most horrible way such as getting a bullet through his temple, or a knife jabbed right into the middle of his poor little heart. And now, all he can think of is one of those gangster guys leaving him rotting into this bunker forever. Is this even reality?

"Boss, I found him." A voice interfered Harry's thoughts, and made him look up with wide eyes. His hope of Sherlock saving him dropped the moment he saw him into the arms of the man, unconscious.Wellit can't get any worse, I guess...

"Ah, perfect!" The boss smiled and stood up from his desk, dropping the knife he had been playing with, onto the table. "Put him next to that minion over there, and bind them together!"

What?! Harry's eyes widened when he saw Sherlock being put next to him, still deep into heaven's little dreams as the man bind him against the curly haired lad with a tight rope. "There ya go, sweet dreams Sherlock." He smirked evilly over to Harry with a wink before he left the room.

Great, two captured experts tied up by two other assholes. Can this day be even worse...? Well, Harry certainly does not want to know the answer. He want to just close his eyes already and die already. His life wasn't such an important one, because all he did a day was writing some stuff for Vlogger and type new conceptions and drafts up into his laptop, boring. Maybe he should've continued studying for being a doctor. But that's a bit too late now...

"Regretting your decisions already, Mr. Styles?"

Harry flinched and turned his head to look at Sherlock, grinning like a fool. The curly haired lad sighed in frustration, as the blonde sat up. "I hate you forever, and you know it.'' He whispered at Sherlock with a frown visible onto his face.

''Yes, ofcourse I know, how could I forget?"

"I thought I was going to die'' Harry said, disappointment into his voice as he watched Sherlock fumbling with his hands, trying do get to something. His eyebrows arched when he saw what he had into his backpocket, well ofcourse, a pocket knife. Now he knows why they're so convenient all of the sudden, hmm....

Sherlock locked eyes with Harry, sending him a reassuring look before they both turned to look at the boss, sitting onto his chair and reading some stuff onto his laptop. ''Hey,'' He screamed, ''Do you even know the basics of being a bandit?" The blonde smirked and Harry arched his eyebrow questioningly, not knowing where this was going...

''Ofcourse I do, what else do you think I am.'' The man chuckled loudly, ''But I assume that you don't...''

''Oh, well in contrary, I perfectly know every detail about it, yes. That, and I know how to crack codes, get into places without getting caught, and some kung-fu moves. Pretty convenient, if you ask me. Don't you think?"

"Woah, woah - are we seriously having this conversation right now ? - about the most biggest idiotic, imbecilic non-sense there is that a human can ever think of as we're captured in a very smelly and inflictive room while we're supposed to be yelling for help, really Sher?" Harry stares directly at Sherlock, and when they catch each other's eyes, Harry saw something that said 'trust me' into his eyes.