A Cold Meeting

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Percy Jackson, nor Heroes of Olympus, Rick Riordan does.

900 B.C.

Third Person POV:

On a cold winter night, a lone hooded figure pushed through a freezing blizzard seemingly unaffected by the bitter cold and sheering winds. As the figure moved forward they came across a glint of silver in the freshly packed snow.

"Ahhh there you are" the figure said before frowning at the still raging blizzard "Enough"

The figure raised their hand and flicked their wrist causing the blizzard to stop instantly. The figure then looked at the glint of silver and again, flicked their wrist, causing the snow surrounding the figure and the object to be blasted away with an incredible force.

When the figure looked at what they found, they saw a woman with midnight black hair lying in a silver chariot, which was attached to two snowy white horses, shivering. The woman looked up at the figure who knelt next to her.

"W-w-who a-are y-you?" the woman says still shivering

The figure throws back their hood to reveal a man with raven black hair, piercing icy eyes with a light ring of sea green around them. The man snaps his fingers and the cold rushes away from the woman and she looks at the man curiously.

"I am Perseus Jackson, Son of Koios, Titan of the north, and champion of Oceanus. I am assuming you are Selene, Titaness of the moon. Correct?" Perseus says and Selene nods

"Why are you here?" Selene asks curiously "Normally when I crash in my uncle's domain he helps me from afar, yet this time he sent you to come and get me. Why?"

Perseus laughs a warm and heartfelt laugh.

"My father did not ask me to come and help you, he had to go to mount Othrys, and left me here. I felt you crash and decided to help you personally seeing as it isn't proper to help someone out without them knowing who is helping them" Perseus says with a smile which Selene returns as she stands up

"I thank you Perseus, is there anything I can do to repay you?" Selene says and Perseus smiles and shakes his head

"I'm alright, thank you though." He says and Selene frowns slightly before smiling widely

"I know!" Selene chants for a few minutes and when she finishes a bright flash of sliver light shines down on Perseus for a minute before it faded away

"What is this?" Perseus asks more out of confusion than anything

"I gave you a title, 'Warrior of the Moon'" Selene says while smiling

"Why warrior? I just helped you out of the snow" Perseus says still confused

"Because, I was wanting to thank you. That title also gives you a new form. I hope you like it..." Selene says with a slight tone of pleading in her voice

Perseus smiles, while not understanding why she would make him her warrior he knew this really meant a lot of Selene, and he, for some reason, felt like he should accept this position as it not only gave him a friend, the new form may prove useful in the future, but the biggest reason is he felt obligated to do this for her. Perseus always loved the moon, not in a romantic type of way, but as in an admiration. On clear nights, he would always look at the moon as it passed overhead, watching it as it moved across the star filled sky.

"I accept, I swear on the cosmos above that I will be your warrior and serve you when needed" Perseus does a small bow before smiling widely "But, you will have to put up with me and my percy-nality"

Selene smiles widely before rushing forward and embracing Perseus in a strong hug which he returns.

"Thank you, Perseus. Here I have something for you that will symbolize you being my warrior" Selene pulls back and reaches into her chariot and pulls out a beautiful silver sword, with a hilt that had a bit of silver metal attaching the cross bar to the pommel with a lunar crescent on the cross bar she also handed Perseus a midnight black sheath. "The sword Represents the light side of the moon while the sheath represents the dark side of the moon, I hope you like them"

Perseus takes the weapon and sheath gently yet firmly before he smiles. He puts the sheath on his left hip and then sheaths the sword.

"They're beautiful. Thank you, Selene." Perseus says and Selene smiles before climbing back into her Chariot

"I guess I'll see you soon my warrior" Selene says with a smile

"Likewise, Selene. Stay safe" Perseus says before Selene's chariot pulls out of the snow and into the night sky

When Selene is out of sight, Perseus puts his hood up again before flicking his wrist, causing the raging blizzard to start up again where it left off. Then, on a whim, Perseus focused on changing form into whatever it was that Selene blessed him with. Suddenly he felt himself shrink until he was on all fours like an animal. He looked himself over and found that he was a raven black wolf, Perseus then conjured up an ice mirror and noticed that his eyes were the same color, a piercing icy blue with a faint ring of sea green around them. Smiling, Perseus looked into the covered sky and willed the blizzard to move to show a bright full moon. Then, Perseus howled a loud howl that could be heard over the raging blizzard. When he finished, Perseus leapt into the storm and disappeared into the whirling masses of snow and wind.

A/N: Hello! Yes, I know, a new story. I am sorry but I cannot continue lunar's plight, I just can't... Just kidding, I am going to continue lunar's plight as I already have a whole plan for it. Hero of the damned is still going to be updated as well. However, The Silent Child will be put on hold sadly. But fear not, I will not abandon it! I promise to go back to it and keep writing it. It's just I had this burst of ideas and this one stuck out to me. Also, I apollogize for not posting a new chapter for either Lunar's plight and Hero of the damned, I have been really busy with school and work that I haven't had much time to write. However, I will not abandon my duties as an author and I will continue to write whenever I can. Also, make sure to Check out @Leonidas_son_of_Nike and @Stregger, they are both amazing writers and really need your guys' support. Anyway, I hope you all liked the chapter of this new book, so until next time my fellow Demigods and Demigoddesses, Take Care!

~Major Nich