PART 1

A press conference is going on in a 7 star hotel of Delhi. A lady for whose interview the whole media has came is sitting with a Man and a 6 year old girl. Her Manager is briefing media about the necessary information. Instead of concentrating on conference lady was lost in the man and girl a beautiful smile was playing on her lips and in her heart she is thanking god for saving that day and bring HIM in her life or else she would have not able to leave this beautiful moment in her life.

FLASHBACK

A 21 year old girl is walking in centre road lost in her thought. Her clothes were torn from different palaces and body is full with fresh bruises even blood is coming out from her wounds but their is no pain on her face as if she had lost her senses as if she had become immune to pain. Looking at her condition any body can say that she has faced some accident... something worst had happened with her.

PAST....

Suhaag Mangan Jaye Banni Babaji ke Dwar

(Girl went to her Father asking for Groom)

Suhaag Mangan Jaye Banni Babaji ke Dwar

Baba aiso Var Dhundho, ji Hazari Var Dhundho

(Father Search me such Groom, who is one in thousands)

Baba aiso Var Dhundho, ji Hazari Var Dhundho

Jaise gokul ki jo laaj ... Banni Baba ji ke dwar

(Who is pride of his family, Girl went ask her father)

Mehndi ceremony is going on while a bride is surrounded by her friends she is blushing and bridal glow is adorning her beautiful face. Tomorrow is her wedding she don't know much about her would be husband as its a arrange marriage and they had hardly met for 2 - 3 times including engagement but she trust her Father choice... she is his princess, his favorite daughter and he will never choose some wrong person for her.

Suhaag Mangan Jaye Banni Babaji ke Dwar

Baba aiso Var Dhundho, ji Hazari Var Dhundho

Jaise Radha ji ko Shyam ... Jaise Sita ji ko Ram

(He should be for me like Lord Krishna is for goddess Radha...Lord Rama is for goddess Sita)

Her father had given every best thing to her till now then how can he will choose something less for now when this is the biggest decision of her life so she knew whom her father had chosen is a best man for her and he will love her even more than her father.