Part 4

Arnav entered in Police station with Aman, his Nani Devyani Singh Raizada and India one of the best criminal lawyer Rahil Shekhawat. He looked around to find Khushi and saw her sitting on bench in corner she is looking lost. It's been a week he last saw her, the day she hot discharged from hospital. From last week she is staying in Women shelter run by NGO 'Nari Shakti'. His Nani had started this NGO 10 year back to help those women who were tortured by their own people's and society. After very long time he saw his Nani falling weak hearing Khushi tragic conditions for the first time after his mother death he saw tears in her old eyes. Today when Nani told him about her police station visit to support Khushi he tagged himself along with her. Police had called Khushi for identification of her parents and in laws it's a normal procedure before they file charge sheet against them in court. However she try to show herself strong but he know it's not easy for child to stand against their parents that's why he came to be with her and give some moral support to this girl. He moved towards her and fake a cough to get her attention but still didn't get it. She was gazing in one direction without any blink their is tear marks on her pale face. She is looking better from the day of accident as the bruises marks had started fading. Nani kept her hand her hand on her shoulder that bought her back.

"Ji... aap" said Khushi getting up. (You)

"Haa wo NGO se phone aya tha ki aaj tumhe penchaan karne ke liye police station bulaya hai to socha ki ek baar us Maa se mil lu jisne Maa ki mamta ko sharminda kar diya" said Devyani. (Yea I got a phone from NGO that you are  called for identification at police station so I thought to come here and meet the mother who ashamed motherly love)

In return Khushi didn't said anything just gave her sad smile. Devyani and lawyer went to meet inspector in charge who is handling her case while Aman moved aside to give Arnav and Khushi to talk if they want. Arnav asked Khushi to sit and then he also sat beside her.

"How are you?" asked Arnav after 5 minutes of silence.

"Fine" she replied keeping her voice low.

"And... baby?" He asked again in same tone.

Hearing his question she turned to face him and replied.

"Baby is also fine" said Khushi giving him a small smile.

"Good" said Arnav and smiledat her.

"Nani said that you are searching job?" He asked after few minutes and she nodded her head in yes.

"So any luck" asked Arnav and she gave a sad chuckle.

"It's not that easy to find good job in India and without any degree and certificate it's impossible" replied Khushi.

"What do you mean by without any degree and certificates? I didn't get it" asked confused Arnav.

"Well as you know that my running away from my so Inlaws  place was not planned so I didn't got my educational degrees and without them I can't prove my qualifications" said Khushi shrugging her shoulder.

"Ohh" said Arnav.

"If you don't mind then I can give you job in my company" asked Arnav after thinking.

"Thanks but no thanks... I don't want job on anyone pity... Yes I'm going through a bad phase but my self respect is not for sale... don't worry I'll manage" said Khushi.

"Look you are taking me wrong I'm not doing any favour or pity... you will go through a proper procedures which followed in AR before appointing any staff it just that you don't need to submit your degrees... don't worry you will get deserving post only" said Arnav.

"But..." she started but Arnav cut her in between.

"I'm not forcing you but think about it you can't run in search of job in this condition and with court case it will not be easy for you to and don't forget in few months one more life will be dependent on you" said Arnav and she nodded understanding his POV.