Chapter 3 |~| Training in the Dark

You open the door to room 2A and see it trashed. Everyone was messing around. None of them look like they are even members of the army. You glance at the back quickly to see a couple of boys not taking note of their faces looking like they are the boss. Well that's going to change. You stand at the front of the class and try to get everyone's attention.
"Looks like this isn't working. SHUT UP!" You shout. Everyone stops what they are doing and looks at you.
"I'll be your teacher for today, so hurry up and get your asses into a seat before I kick it!" You deadpan. Everyone gets into their seats. You walk over to the chalk board and write your name on it.
"My name is (y/n) and I will be filling on for Guren cause he's out on a mission and didn't bother to organise a sub." You look around the room. Everyone looking at you except for two boys in the back. You look at the people on each side of the boys on the right is Shinoa, with a smirk on her face. And on the left is Yoichi with a huge smile on his face. You smile back to Yoichi and glance at the boys not paying attention.
"Hey you derps pay attention!" You shouts to the boys in the back. They both look up at you. A boy with pick hair and glasses and the other one with black hair and green eyes both look at you. You look at the boy with black hair. It's that Yuu kid. You ignore the glare from the pink hair and the shock of Yuu.
"Let's get going, looks like Guren was planning on taking you all to the training rooms today, okay everyone go grab your supplies but no weapons we will be using the training ones, meet me in the training room in 20 minutes. Shinoa, Yoichi, Mitsuba, Yuu and Kimizuki stay put, I need to talk to you." You state. Everyone gets up and leaves.
"So it looks like you are the only guys for this class part of the Demon Army Squad Unit at the moment correct?" You ask bluntly.
"Yes we are (y/n), now why would you be teaching us, the great (y/n), leader of a elite squad at only the age of 16, and also a head seamstress and weapon master doing teaching a simple class. What did Shinya put this up to you?" Says Shinoa. You just glare at her. Your not a big fan of her, you can get along with her but she gets on your nerves to easily.
"I need you guys to hand over you're weapons, I've been hearing that you have been using them on the training dummies, you guys need to use the training weapons." You say. They all looked at you shocked. You put your hand out to receive all there weapons. Yoichi gives you his bow piece, next it's Shinoa, then Mitsuba. You put all their key pieces in your pocket. Next Kimizuki gives you his duel bladed. You pull out a extra strap from your pocket and hock it to Kimisuki blades. You then swing it onto your back, over your shoulder. Next is Yuu. He holds into his sword reluctant to give it over. You walks closer to him and put your hand out. You can tell he doesn't want to give it over.
"Yuichiro hand the sword over." You order Yuu
"What if I don't want to." He replies. You glare at him then look down at the sword with a smirk.
"Hello Asuramaru." You speak to the sword.
"Hello (y/n), it's been a while." The sword replies.
"Hey Asuramaru, can you give me a hand, I need your master to hand you over, but he isn't can you get him to?" You ask as if talking to a old friend.
"Sure thing." Asuramaru disappears and next thing you know you see Yuu handing his sword over.
"Thanks Asuramaru." You speak again to the sword. You put another holster on your belt and clip Yuu's sword onto it. Yuu stares at you shocked.
"How did you do that I though I was the only one who could talk to Asuramaru?" Asks Yuu
"I was the forger of the Black Demon Series, well before the Demons were put in them. Even after they were completed I kept working on them. Demons tend to communicate with the forgers while they are working." You explain. Everyone looks at you in shock.
"Now get your asses down to the training rooms, and use the training weapons, if I see one of you to try and get your weapons back I'll put you on clean up duty all week." You state. They all leave the room, except Shinoa.
"(Y/n), it would be nice to see you having fun again it's been a while since I've seen you not looking so stern, why don't you let lose today and have fun during training, your the same age as us you don't have to act like your older if you don't want to." Says Shinoa as she leaves the room. You stay put looking at the ground.
"Maybe I will." You mumble to yourself. You stand up straight and lift your head and smile. You open the door of the class room and run to the training rooms. You take the long way, jumping, running, flipping over fences and along paths and buildings. This always puts you in a good mood. You make it to the training room to see everyone standing outside. They watch you as you catch your breath. You open the doors and the not so bright training rooms. On your way you had cut the power off to the training room only allowing the windows to allow light to shine in. But the windows were very small and there weren't that many of them, so the room was very near pitch black. You turn to look at everyone, they look back at you.
"Okay everyone I know lots of you won't make it into the squad units like myself those 5 over there, but just cause you don't doesn't mean you are not of value, you have proven yourselves to be worthy of being in the army. So with that in mind let's have a bit if fun. As you can see I've shut off the power to the training room." You point behind yourself to the room.
"We are going to run a exercise, this is going to help with battle training and training of the mind and communication, you are going to need all. First pick a partner." You stop and everyone gets into pairs. Mitsuba and Kimizuki go together and you see Shinoa run up to Yoichi and grab his arm. You look around to everyone finding a partner except, yep you guessed it Yuu. You walk up to him and put out your hand.
"Partners?" You ask. Yuu looks at you funny.
"Hey just because I'm the teacher doesn't mean I can't participate, don't forget I'm that same age as you and am allowed to have fun." You gesture your hand closer to Yuu's. He takes it shaking your hand.
"Okay everyone your probably wondering why we are training in the dark, well first you will have to fight in the dark so this gives you a idea of what it's like. Second you will need to keep your mind on alert and all your senses up and going and finally communication. You need to establish a bond with your partner one that you can communicate well will. You have to figure out how to stay together and how to communicate with without letting the enemy know your position. That reminds me your probably wondering who your enemy is and guess what your all versing each other, the last team standing by the end of class wins." You look at everyone with a smile on your face. You walk into the room and come out again with all the training weapons. Everyone grabs one. You then put all your and Mitsuba's, Yoichi's, Shinoa's, Kimizuki's and Yuu's weapons in a storage locker just outside the room. Everyone lines up ready to go into the room.
"GOOOOO!!" You shout. Everyone runs into the room. You stay close to Yuu ready for everything. You can see he's on alert too. You grab his hand and pull him towards the wall hiding behind some of the training dummies. It was a perfect place you had a little bit of light so that you could just make out Yuu's face.
"Have you learnt the communication signs" you whisper to Yuu. He nods his head. You hear some footsteps. You point to where they are coming from. Yuu takes notice and gets ready. You point for him to take the left while you took the right. Both standing up and moving as quiet as a mouse, you both attack the pair simultaneously. The pair blocks just in time, but the two of you over power them and both fail, they are out. You ask them to leave the training are, to go to the balcony to wait till end out class and that all the people who get out will be sent up there. The fights keep going. Your communication between Yuu is going good. He has done his training and his fighting form is up to scratch. Even for in the dark he is very good.