Chapter 2 - Tickets

Tuesday. "But my taste in music is your face" I hurry up and grab my phone to turn off my alarm. I jump out of bed smiling as today is the day I pick up my tickets. I quickly get in the shower and do the deed. I hop out yet again looking at myself in the mirror. I just look and smile, honestly nothing can bring me down today. I wrap the towel around my body and head to my room. I go to my closet and pick out the cutest outfit today. I want to look cute when I get my tickets. I dry my hair and put some curls in and put on a little bit more makeup than usual.

I get into my car and head to work blaring twenty one pilots. "Yo, this song will never be on the radio. Even if my clique were to pick and the people were to vote It's the few, the proud, and the emotional. Yo, you, bulletproof in black like a funeral The world around us is burning but we're so cold It's the few, the proud, and the emotional" I hear the song fairly local fill my ears. I pull up to work and see my aunt working. I walk in, clock in and head to my desk. I didn't bring lunch today because I had to go get my tickets on my lunch hour. 45 minutes later Brittany walks in straight to my desk. "Ashley, are you getting excited?" She squeals locking her hands together. I look up to her and smile so wide. "Of course I am, I just wish the concert was tomorrow!" I laugh and she bursts out laughing with me. She walks back to her desk and I start my work. 10:30 am. I shake my foot waiting as I have another 30 minutes. I'm taking my lunch early just to get my tickets today. It just couldn't come faster.

Finally it's 11 am and I grab my keys and walk into my aunts office. "I'm taking my lunch to get my tickets, I'll be right back" I tell her and she doesn't look up from her desk. I walk out and head to my car, again nothing will get me down today. I plug the aux cord into my phone and turn on the music. As I'm driving guns for hands in playing. I can't sing, all I'm doing is smiling from ear to ear.

I pull up to the place and get out of my car. I walk inside to see an older lady talking on the phone. "Hold on Carl, how may I help you?" She asks holding her hand to the end of the receiver. "My names Ashley and I'm here to pick up tickets" I tell her trying not to jump up and down. "Okay hold on dear, let me look.. ah yes here you are. Here's your pass. Go to the elevator and 2nd floor, it will be on your left." She tells me handing me a pass. I follow her instructions and head to the second floor. I hear people talking but I'm unsure where it's coming from until I walk up to a glass and it says LIVE in red colors. I notice the two men talking into microphones. Once the red light turns off, they start to head out of the room. "You must be Ashley." Big Party says to me shaking my hand. "Hit the hammer on the nail." I tell him giggling to myself. "Again Ashley, congratulations. Here's your tickets!" He hands me a white envelope. I grab it with shaking hands. I still cannot believe this. "Oh, also we didn't mention this but there are meet and greet tickets as well in the envelope. So the wrist bands need to not be put on until you are at the show." Jeff Degan says and I barely heard the end. "Meet ... and greet ... passes." I felt my legs get weak and my head start spinning. "Woah there, you okay? Do we need to call the ambulance?" Jeff grabs me before I fall to the floor. He's waving my face as I'm still in shock. "No, I'm fine" as I quickly come to. "I just can't believe this is coming true..." I told them with little breaths. They hand me water and 10 minutes later I feel much better.

I head back to work and work the rest of my day away. I clock out with Brittany right on my tail. I walk out to my car waiting for her to head the same way. "Sooo, did you get them? Lemmmeeee seeeee!" She yells jumping up and down. "Jesus calm down, you jumping bean." I tell her laughing. I pull the envelope out of my car and pull out the tickets. "Two?!" She yells and I said "yep, hope you didn't make any plans" I laugh at her. She pulls me tightly in a hug and couldn't stop squealing. "Ashley, you're my best friend now!" She let's go. "Well I hoped I was always your best friend" I laugh grabbing the tickets from her. If I know anything Brittany will most likely lose hers so I'll just hang on to them. "Ashley, what are those wristbands for?" She asks with a puzzled face. I turn to her slowly with a sideways grin on my face, I look up to her and say. "Meet and greet tickets" Brittany's eyes just went wide.

*I know I said would update 2-3 times a week, but I felt like I needed to write this chapter today. My little brother graduates high school today!! So I will be super busy later. I hope you enjoy this chapter! Comment, like and vote please!! 😘*