Chapter 3 - The Day Part 1

(Im going to skip a few days because Ashley's life isn't really special.... yet. By the way, this may be a long chapter)

Friday. The day of the concert. I woke feeling like a million dollars. I took the day off today wanting to feel refreshed for tonight. Brittany was coming over in a hour to start getting ready. I even took a nap to pass the time. I had my outfit picked out a week in advance. I sit on my couch waiting for Brittany when I decided to watch the twenty one pilots concert that was on MTV on tv. And then I see him and immediately smile. Josh Dun himself. Even a picture makes me smile. How can someone look like heaven? I think to myself when I was rudely interrupted by Brittany making herself welcome by walking into my home making my dog bark. "Dixie, stop it's me your favorite!" Brittany bends down to pick up my puppy. "Well, look who decided to show up 30 minutes late" I say with a sarcastic tone. "Hey traffic man, you shouldn't live all the way out here" she shrugs. "Well i don't know about you but I want to get ready, don't we have the meet and greet?" She asks me looking puzzled. "Yeah we do, I just don't know if it's before or after. They never said" I tell her looking at the information.

Twenty minutes later and were starting our hair, it's quite humid outside so I decide to just straighten mine, Brittany puts some curls into her hair. Fun fact about Brittanys hair, it's always perfect. "I will make you queen of everything you see, I'll put you on the map I'll cure you of disease" Brittany and I sing out as we do our hair. I finish my hair shortly after Brittany completes hers. "I have no idea what to do for makeup" I tell her looking at my face in my vanity mirror. "I'm going simple, it may get hot with all those bodies around" she says starting to grab the mascara. I look at my face and decide she's probably right. I put on some light eye shadow and mascara with eye liner. I grab my chapstick from purse and put some on my lips. I look over at myself in the mirror and wink at Brittany letting her know I'm ready.

I head to my closet and pull out my out fit. I bought a tank top off of their website a month so I decided I'll wear this and just buy a shirt at the concert. I picked out some black leggings and black vans. Brittany pulls her outfit together and we both stand in front of the mirror. "We look amazing!" She squeals locks hands with me. "You look amazing" I tell her smiling at her. "Ashley, you are beautiful, and don't let anyone tell you different because if they do I'll punch them" she says and I just smile at her.

We arrive at the stadium an hour later and all you can see is traffic upon traffic. I pull up to a spot for parking and it says twenty dollars. "You've got to be kidding me!" I yell and hit my horn. Next thing I know a police officer is walking over to my car and I slowly roll down my window. "Hey your Timms daughter aren't you?" He asks looking at me above his sunglasses. "Yessir, why?" I ask him nervous. I forgot to mention, my father is a police officer. "Park underneath the overpass with the other cop cars, your father said you'd be coming" he said pointing to a spot that was barricaded off. "Sergeant Timms daughter is headed towards you guys in a black Chrysler" he says to someone on his radio. "SCORE!" Brittany yells making a fist and throwing it in the air. "Were much closer to the stadium now, thank god your dads a cop" she says patting my shoulder. I mean it has its perks, but sometimes I hate being known for that.

Once I got pulled in Brittany and I walked to the side doors as instructed on the sheet. There was a total of 6 people including Brittany and myself. "You look so pretty" a younger girl looks at me smiling. "Thank you" as I smile back at her. "I hope the meet and greet is worth it, plus we get to hear two songs acoustic" she says jumping up and down clapping her hands. Brittany grabs my arm and pulls me back a little bit. "You never told me they were going to play two songs acoustic" she whispers in my ear. "I honestly didn't know" I look at her being quiet so no one thinks we're weird for not knowing this.

Twenty minutes later some man dressed in black comes to the door and asks for our tickets. "Once inside wait right there ladies and we'll start the meet and greet" he says checking the first girls tickets. We get inside and all I can hear is my heart beating against my chest. The man walks in front of us and states the following activities we will be doing. "Alright ladies, we'll first start with you guys picking out two pieces of merchandise for free. You'll receive your meet and greet passes, these must remain around your neck at all times. Next we'll go and meet the boys" he says not giving much emotion, the girls all start talking amongst themselves. We head over to the table and I see shirts, and pins, posters, CDs, hats, etc. I want shirts. I notice the first black shirt with their logo and I pick that immediately, next I see another shirt with Tyler and Josh's face on it that's also mine. Once the girls finish picking out there items and the meet and greet passes are handed to us the man clears his throat. "Ahem, ladies we ready to meet the boys?" He asks and I'm sure all of our eyes got big.