Chapter 4 - Part 2

*GASP, whatever shall we do?? Let the nail bitting come to a end..)

I'm slowly walking back to me room lightly running my fingers over my cheek. I inhale deeply remembering what just happened a few moments ago.
****flashback****
He looks at me a chuckles to himself. "Well Ashley, I think you just might by my favorite non celebrity" I feel my face get red, I look down biting the inside of my cheek. Josh grabs my chin and pulls it up so my eyes are directly on his. He smiles showing his perfect white teeth and I can't help but feel like I'm drowning. I hear something in the background and suddenly I hear snapping in front of my face. "Whaaa... What?" I say coming back to reality. "I said can I see your phone?" Josh looked at me holding his hand out. I give it to him and he looks at me. "Preferably unlocked" he smirked. I unlocked the phone and handed it to him. "Very lovely" he says smiling I look over my phone seeing him go through my pictures. "Josh, don't! I look ugly in some of those!" I yell at him grabbing my phone. Suddenly I feel a light tough on my cheek and then I feel warm air on my ear. "You could never be ugly" he says and I hear a smile when he says it. "I gotta go get ready, hope to see you out there" Josh says waving as he walks the other way.****flashback over****

I walk out into the hallway and there's a sign pointing out he pit. I start walking in and see the girls from before standing in front of the stage. "Ashley!" Brittany yells running to me. "Sooo what happened" she grabs my hands pulling them up to her face. "Well he took my phone" I said walking with her. "Yeah, go on" she says as if she's trying to rush me. "He started looking through my pictures and I told him to stop because I'm too ugly, he then bent down and kissed me on my cheek and told me I would never be ugly" I say looking at Brittany grinning from ear to ear. "OMG!" She yelled and her voice echoed through the stadium. The girls turned around looking at us as if we were cavemen doing something stupid.

20 minutes later and the stadium filled pretty quickly. There's music playing in the background as you can hear people talking. "5 minutes till take off" Brittany says getting her phone ready. I pulled mine out to get it ready as well when I noticed a number I didn't know. "Hope your ready.. xoxo" is all it said and when I texted back "Who's this?" I received nothing back. That's weird maybe they have the wrong number. All of a sudden the stadium went pitch black and everyone started cheering. Then it gets quiet waiting for the anticipation with a few yells and screams. The screen on stage starts to light up and everyone cheers. Music for heavydirtysoul starts playing and we see a man walk from the left side of the stage over to the drums, already knowing that's Josh. Next we see Tyler come out from the other side with a black mask on and a red dress coat with black pants. "Gangsters don't cry therefore, therefore I'm Mr misty eye therefore I'm" I scream out with everyone else.

"How are we doing tonight Kansas?!" Tyler asks in the mic and the crowd cheers. "Josh, I know they can do better than that" Tyler looks at Josh while he nods his head. I smile looking at him, remembering his kiss on my cheek. "I said, HOW ARE WE DOING TONIGHT KANSAS?!!!!" Tyler yells and the stadium goes wild. "That's a bit better. Now my dear friend spooky just met a beautiful lady in this town tonight and I believe he's quite smitten" the crowd goes wild. "Ashley, he's looking at you!" Brittany yells through the crowd into my ear. "I can you see Ashley. Spooky wants me to dedicate this next song to you" Tyler points at me and the spotlight shines on me and part of Brittany.

"I can't help falling in love with you" the crowd sings as Tyler finishes the song. I see Josh get up from his chair and walk to the end of the stage holding a white rose. He jumps off the stage the signals me to walk forward. He hugs me and hands me the rose. I smile and feel my face turning bright red as the crowd oooo's and awe's around me. He pulls me into a hug and whispers into my ear "You and your friend meet by the exit sign next to that security guard, he'll keep you safe till I come find you girls" and backs away to jump back on the stage. I take a few steps back to Brittany. "He wants us to meet him after the show" I tell her gripping my rose from Josh. She nods and Tyler starts onto the next song.

"I'll stay awake, cause the darks not taking prisoners tonight" Tyler plays the key of his piano while getting into the song. The crowd along with myself and Brittany singing along. "Jump with me" Tyler yells getting up and the crowd starts jumping with him. "Why won't you let me goo, do I threaten all your plans I'm insignificant" and everyone is jumping with him. The song nears the end and I'm feeling a bit wore out already. "We're getting close to the last song" Tyler says slowly playing his piano and the crowd boo's. "But we have one moreover song for you" and the crowd cheers and yells saying love you's and yay. "An-nyŏng-ha-se-yo, sometimes you gotta bleed to know" Tyler sings with he crowd as we over sing him. "That you're alive and have a soul, but it takes someone to come and around to show you how" Tyler sings from his heart to the crowd.

The song ends and the crowd screams, yells and laughs and cries. So many emotions after one concert really explains how these boys put on a show. "Thank you all for coming out tonight" As Tyler and Josh both bow to the crowd. Josh notices me and winks and I shyly look away. The boys disappear and the stadium slowly starts becoming more quiet and Brittany and I walk over the guard that Josh told me to. "Ashley I'm guessing?" The guard looks at me intimidating and I shyly nod while biting the inside of my cheek. "Stop that, your going to bite your cheek away" Brittany says slapping my arm lightly. "Well hello ladies, did you enjoy the show?" I look up to see Josh smiling from the stage.

*Cliffhanger... I hate these butttt I had to do it. I'm getting little reads so I'm not going to update a lot until I do. But please enjoy this chapter and let me know what you think!*