4

1 Month of Knowing Each Other:
jeongguk had confirmed his feelings, he likes taehyung. a lot.
taehyung had still pondered whether he likes Jeongguk specifically or he likes boys in general.
they have been planning to meet in seoul, because they'd both have to buy tickets and it would only be fair. in about 3 more days, the two boys would meet in the train station. taehyung had been counting the days ever since they've discussed, and jeongguk was plain nervous.
jeongguk paced around his room,
" what if he doesn't like me? what if he thinks i'm an annoying hyung? oh god what if he... no way he would.. but he says it on his tumblr.. fuck fuck fuck sh- "
jeongguk's older university friend, kim seokjin, had come in.
" jk, if you keep on swearing, i will cut your dinner serving. so shut the fuck up. "
" you just swore? "
" don't question me. and don't worry, that boy of yours will love you. "
" what? what boy? "
" just because you haven't told me or yoongi doesn't mean that we haven't seen your phone. "
" what?! "
" uhm you fall asleep with your phone open sometimes, we see the messages dumbass. "
" what hey i can- "
" aish~ just shut up. make sure to pack up well for seoul. i'll take care of your job. "
" how the hell do you know everything? "
" i'm kim seokjin, not only am i handsome but i am smart. don't question me child. "
" fine. help me pack? pleaaaaaasse~ "
" yeah okay. "
jeongguk didn't tell any of his hyungs about taehyung, they found out anyways.

while jeon jeongguk didn't tell his friends, taehyung told his friends with pride. specifically hoseok, namjoon, and jimin.
" he's just so handsome hyung! like i know people like xiumin and minho exist, but he's just so- wah! "
" taehyung we get it, he- "
" no shush. he's so sweet too! i can't even believe i'm meeting him in about 51 hours! "
" have you been counting the- you know what you freak, be happy. if he hurts you, then i'll make his life a living hell. "
" ah! but hyungs, i don't think he likes me ba- "
" okay, that's where i know you're an idiot. he obviously likes you. "
" o-okay. "

while in jeongguk's, surprisingly clean, dorm.
" jeongguk! why are you not packing condoms?! "
he stared at yoongi hyung in a shocked manner,
" what?! why do i have to? excuse me, hyung i want to be a gentleman and n- "
" here, take some. "
yoongi threw 3 packets of condoms at jeongguk and just continued to make sure jeongguk brought enough in his first aid kit.
" hyung?! why do you have these? "
" gay reasons, you wouldn't understand. "
" but i am gay. "
" but you're an obvious top. "
" wait what do- you're a bottom?! "
" no, i'm a self player. "
" what do y- is that box in your room filled with dil- "
" yes and i actually top and bottom. depends on my partner. "
" you're very inappropriate hyung. "
" i'm not. you just don't have a sex life jeongguk-ssi. "
" yes i do! "
" when was the last time you did it? "
" well.. "
" i know you're not a virgin, you did it with a freshmen named bogum about 7 months ago. and i'm guessing that was the last time you did it. "
" wait how do you.. i never told you.. "
" i know almost everything in this campus jeongguk, and you're my loved one, of course i would know shit about you dumbass. now, you need to pack more headache reduction pills because i know you get headaches in trains. "
" you're creepy, but you're great hyung. thank you, love you. "
" save that for taehyung. "

back to taehyung's, very aesthetic, dorm.
" taehyung-ssi, you packed too many clothes for just 5 days in seoul. "
" but namjoon hyung, it's 5 days of heaven because the walking definition of handsome is with me. what if i sweat too much? wh- "
" stop with the 'what if' questions. he'll like you okay? "
" how do you know that? "
" i know his friend. "
" what?! you never told me? which friend? "
" jin hyung, he's like his university m- "
" oh! you're friends with umma jin? wah, daebak~ "
" wait how do you know h- "
" i know most of jeongguk's closest friends. jin, yoongi, bogum, shall i go on? "
" no, but in 3 days, please be careful. if he does anything to majorly upset you, then call me. "
" yah joonie hyung, it looks like you're gonna cry. "
" i might. it's going to be hard to not hear you chattering for 5 days. "
" ah, i know it has been the two of us for a very long time. umma and appa still love us, even if they've passed away. "
namjoon went over and hugged his little brother,
" you grew up in a blink of an eye tae, i remember when you came out to them at 16, even before i did. "
" and by 17, when i was applying for uni, they were shot dead by a robber in the convenience store they worked at. "
" everyone will go through their parents passing away. people go and people come. i won't go anytime soon. i can't bare to not see you still acting like you're 5. "
" i still run around the dorm. and still cry like a child whenever i pass by our old house. we still own it, you know. "
" i do, umma and appa had amazing savings. that house has been with our family since the beginning, we're keeping it. "
" you know it's getting a little dusty, we can fix it up during winter break? "
" totally. now, continue packing for that boy, jeongguk. "
" alright! "
taehyung decided to post a selca of him packing,

@ jins-child packing for our trip together in 3 dayssss so excited kyaaaa~ :-)

jeongguk's phone had made a sound, meaning he got a notification.
he smiled when he saw it was from taehyung.
he looked at the selca and felt like taehyung was the most adorable person he's ever seen. he saved the picture. once again, he replied back to the boy he liked.

@ justtaehyung looking cute as always i see :-3 i'm also packing halp

taehyung messages jeongguk, of course saving the selca jeongguk posted.

justtaehyung: i cant wait to meet you hyungggggggggggg!!!!!!!
jins-child: u seem rly excited
justtaehyung: you aren't?? :-(
jins-child: i am! im rly excited to meet u taetae
justtaehyung: (*^^*)
jins-child: cute
justtaehyung: i gtg hyung, annyeong :-)))
jins-child: annyeong taehyung <3

taehyung thought about everything he'd like to confess to his hyung, he decided that he'd do it in seoul.
jeongguk thought about everything he'd do with taehyung, maybe some things he'd do to taehyung, but that's besides the point.
he likes him.
he adores him.