10

I Miss You:
( PART I CLEAN VER. )

" jeongguk, come on. wake up, it's time for class, not sleeping. "
jeongguk shot up from his table and realized that he had been sleeping for quite a while in class.
he wiped the small bit of drool of his table with his hoodie sleeve and bowed down to apologize to his teacher,
" i apologize for falling asleep, sir. it won't happen again. "
the teacher nodded and let jeongguk sit down without any punishment.
this normally wouldn't happen to the boy, he was very diligent and rarely got a score lower than average.
the teacher just pat jeongguk's shoulder,
" i understand, it's fine. this used to happen to me when i got into a long distance relationship. "
jeongguk froze on the spot and looked at his teacher,
" huh? "
the teacher laughed slightly,
" ah, seokjin told me everything. it's okay, just make sure you keep up, you're a good student jeonggukie. "
jeongguk smiled at his teacher, but quickly made a thought in his head to duct tape his hyung's mouth.

after class, jeongguk went onto his phone and sat on a bench in the hall.
he opened his contacts and pressed for taehyung.
it ringed a few times before taehyung answered.
" hello? "
jeongguk heard a raspy and tired voice answer, which shockingly belonged to taehyung as he usually has a cheerful and clear voice.
" baby, are you alright? "
" i got a cold, oppa. "
jeongguk could basically imagine how upset taehyung is,
" awh, you already got your medicine right? and have you been crying as well? "
another thing about taehyung is that he hates being sick, since he's soft hearted, he cries when he's sick.
" mhm, not only because i'm sick, but i miss you oppa. i miss you a lot. "
" i miss you too baby. "
" can you tell me what you miss about me? it'll make me feel better, please~ "
jeongguk chuckled a little and smiled to himself,
" of course. well, i have a whole list. i miss your eyes, i miss the smile you have when you're too excited, i miss the smile you have when you're tired but you get to sleep on my lap, i miss the smile you have when i stare at your beautiful self for too long, i miss when you squish your own face when i tell you 'no', i miss the small kisses you give me when i sleep, i miss your face, i miss you and i miss my everything. "
" you listen so much kookie! i don't know if i can top that, you're the best boyfriend ever. "
" do you feel better now, baby? "
" lots! "
there was a small silence before taehyung spoke up again,
" but, kookie, when will you be back in your dorm? "
" i have 3 more classes after this before i do. maybe in 2 hours i'll be back. "
" will you be alone? "
" yes, seokjin hyung and yoongi hyung have other things to do for a few hours. why? "
" because oppa.. "
" because? "
" i miss you, and i also miss how you make me feel. "