So I Had Another Wierd Dream ...

So, I had a REALLY wierd dream last night . So here's what happened :

I was alone in my house at around midnight and the power was out . I heard a strange, demented sound coming from my mom's room . When I went to check it out, there was nothing . I shrugged it off and I went back to my room . I felt like I was being watched . As I laid down in my bed, I saw a quick glimpse of a tall Asian man with short, black hair in a bob style cut and blood red eyes staring at me from the outside of my room . I woke up, dripping in sweat . I opened up my eyes just a crack, and I swear on all things holy, the same guy from my dream was staring at me from the outside of my room . I quickly shut my eyes and attempted to move my arms and legs . I couldn't, and that was when I realized that I was suffering from sleep paralysis, and that the man staring at me was an illusion created by my mind . I laid still in my bed with my eyes shut tight while I tried to go to sleep . I listened carefully to my grandmother's breathing in the bed across from mine to make sure she was alive . I stayed like that for what felt like hours until I started to feel my legs and arms again . I tried to move one leg, and it worked . I then adjusted my body to a more comfortable position and fell asleep .

This is the first time I've had sleep paralysis . I'm not sure it's normal, but I do know that you should never open your eyes during this time, as the mind creates terrifying illusions to keep you awake and afraid for your life . Few people have experienced pleasant illusions during sleep paralysis, and I was not one of those lucky people . I'm not sure if I should tell anyone about my experience with sleep paralysis . I've only had one other dream like this . It went like this :

I was at a pier looking down at the lake below . I suddenly felt the urge to jump off of the pier, and so I did . I fell down for what felt like forever, and I felt like I was drowning . My feet hit the sandy floor of the lake, and I pushed myself up and swam up to the surface . I suddenly felt like I was falling off of a steep cliff as my surroundings changed . Then, my real body felt like it was falling and I woke up, startled .

What do you guys think ? Let me know if I should be concerned about this, and what these dreams mean . I'd really appreciate it if anyone could help me with this .