Chapter 2: What's a Gay?

A few days have past since the trio of boys found themselves in the middle of a vampire riot.  The sun shone in through a slightly opened curtain, illuminating the dark room.  Flecks of light danced across Sam's sleeping face.  Two men with their bodies intertwined were on the bed parallel to Sam's.  Dean leaned up and pecked Cas on the cheek, ducking away before Cas could return the kiss.  Both of their eyes sparkled in the early morning light.  They had changed the bandages on Sam's head twice this morning.  This was extremely good news because it meant that they could definitely skip the hospital.  Cas leaned down and pressed his lips firmly to Dean's "perfect" lips.  A small grin spread its way across the shorter man's mouth.  Cas's cheeks flushed pink before he started to kiss Dean more passionately.  Dean pulled his taller lover closer to him, the position slightly awkward.  Cas was hovering over Dean with Dean's hand placed on Cas's chest.  It looked like Dean's hand was there from the passion of their kiss, but really it was just there to keep Cas from smothering Dean.  A sound made them pause and break the kiss, looking into each other's eyes.  Dean grinned and Cas returned it.  They stayed like that for what, to them, seemed like forever, just grinning and looking at each other. 

A voice was the only thing that broke their gaze.  "Can you feel the gay tonight?", Sam spoke.  His voice sounded rough and cracked. 'And annoying', Dean thought to himself.  This was the first time that Sam had shown any sign of life for four days.  "I thought you were unconscious.", Dean grumbled, pushing Cas, who had a very perplexed expression on his face, off of him.  Dean ran a hand through his own hair and walked over to Sam.  He took his hand and softly tapped the side of Sam's face.  "Bitch."  "Jerk," Sam said with a sly grin.  "I am confused.  What is a gay?"  Cas asked.  Cas's face was honestly confused.  Sam began to chuckle slightly while Dean's face turned pale white with his blood red cheeks the only coloring.  Dean rolled his eyes and turned towards Cas and said, "Cas, you're a gay."  Cas nodded but he didn't really get it.  "You are all very perplexing,"  Cas said, standing up and walking to the bathroom, shaking his head.  "I did not know I was Gay, I thought I was Cas...", the  angel muttered to himself as he opened the bathroom door.