Chapter 3: Damnit Cas

The next morning around eight o' clock am, Sam and Cas were rudely awoken by Dean clamoring around.

Almost immediately Sam knew something was up, Dean was almost never up this early. "Get up you two! We have shit to get done today!" Dean half yelled still slightly groggy from not being up for more then twenty minutes. Cas was half naked, still somewhat asleep in his boxers. The familiar smell of coffee drifted through the antiseptic smelling motel room. "Uhg, Dean, what the hell..?" Sam sat up in his motel bed, wrapping the dingy flowered comfortor around himself. To the shocking suprise of this Dean felt suddenly sad at not being able to see his brother's naked chest. Shit he really did need to get more prioiteis in order. The short boy walked over, coffee mug in hand and gave Cas a peck on the cheek, before looking at his little brother "You look like shit." Dean teased. Sam flipped him off and reached for the coffee mug Dean gripped tightly in his tan hand, his fingers curled around the basic ceramic handle of the mug and pulled it away from Sam right as his arm lunged for it causing the sandy haired boy to fall out of bed with a thump. Cas looked at San on the floor "Oh good, you are up." Cas replied and looked towards Dean for a curt nod of approval, which he did receive. "Now both of y'all," Cas giggled at the accent that slipped out and Dean gave him a warning glare and continued. "Get dressed, we have a very special person to meet up with today." He turned to Sam, "A female. Behave Mister." He playfully punched Sam on the arm and Sam smirked at the older, yet shorter boy.

They stood in front of Georgie's Café, the three boys. The formation they stood in was shortest to tallest with Dean being in front. His brown, soft, leather jacket zipped all the way up. Dean pushed the doors open tugging Cas by the hand inside, but once they were fully submerged into the Diner, he let his boyfriend's hand drop. That was one of their pact rules the three of them made, not exactly the best rules, but none of the less rules. A young female aged twenty or so, sat at a booth in the back. She had thick dark sunglasses on top of her head resting on a waterfall of auburn curls, Dean nodded in her direction. "That's her, Elise Austin." Then he looked at Sam who's draw was dropped, "Sam quit drooling like a dunce." Dean rolled his eyes. Sam walked over to the pretty woman, in a dream like daze. He had left the others behind but he didn't notice... Or care for that matter. He slid into the booth in front of her, she had blood red doll like lips and emerald green eyes that twinkled elegantly and she looked at his being. Her skin was pale, and very smooth.. 'Touchable smooth' Sam thought as his own version of mental drooling began. She wore a black, tweed coat and a white tank top that showed her cleavage well to any man who dared as to look there. His eyes flittered back up to hers as Dean slid in next to him and Cas after that. The woman spoke her voice cute and gentle, her teeth a blinding white. "I'm Elise Austin, pleased to meet you three. I have heard many good things about you." Dean noticed that she kept her eyes on Sam as she spoke, well after all he was more of the man whore ladies man than he himself. Sam shamelessly devoured to woman with his eyes and Dean stomped his foot under the table bringing him back to reality. "Huh? O-oh, I'm Sam, most say I look a tad like Ashton Kutcher, but I think I look like your next boyfriend." Sam was blushing and so was the woman and everything became awkwardly silent. Dean decided to save both of their asses 'yet again,' he added in his head and began his own introduction. "I'm Dean Winchester, and sadly related to this bag of meat Sam. Why did you call us?" Cas was offended by this, did he not get an introduction? Not very fair. Elise nodded and slid a folder across the table "I'm pleased that you asked." She recognized the expression on Cas's face "Who are you?" Cas grinned slightly. "I am Gay." Everything was silent for a moment until Sam burst out laughing. Dean's face was blood red from embarrassment and the woman, Elise, was quite confused. "But I-I asked f-for you name.." "Last night they said that I was Gay, and I did find that hilarious because all this time I had thought I was Cas." Elise just nodded and said "Oh." Pretending that she understood what the man meant. "C'mon guys, lets get started!" Sam said as he wiped tears of laughter from the corner of his eyes.

((OKAY OKAY OKAY, so this took forever to do because I wrote it once and tried to publish and it deleted EVERYTHING! I was mad. Anyways, thanks for sticking with us and I am so sorry for it taking this long. I love you guys! ~Måkäÿłã))