1. bench under the tree

Tori's point of view:

Well, it's the first day of class after winter break. Now I'm in10th grade.

It's not that easy as I imagined it to be. And who is interested in the Second World War anyway? I'm really not.

I discussed it with my friends lately and they've all the same opinion. But what else should we do than get through this year? I have to say that I'm scared of the time after school. What the hell am I supposed to do? Am I going to got to college? Or something else? I really don't know. And what about my friends then? Where will they live? Will we meet again as the whole group? I'm really interested what Beck and Jade are going to do. They're a really cute couple, even if they don't show up. I just can't imagine what Beck is going to become. A singer and songwriter? Or an acter or maybe a cook? I though about that a few times before. Whenever I asked him about what he did the afternoon with Jade, he said he was making dinner and she watched TV that time. Horror stuff I don't like. But she is falling for that like for Beck.

I remember the first time they met. All the girls just had a crush on him in the first week. But he didn't mind. He just had eyes for Jade. Her brown hair with the pink strand.

Her blue-grey eyes were lighting up the room when she comes in. That what he told me about his impression of her. I think this is kinda cute anyway. Jade is a person always wearing black or at least dark clothes and she is falling for scissors, too. I don't know if we are friends, but I think we're kind of. She is mean to everyone but Cat, Andre and Beck of course. She loves bullying Robbie and his puppet Rex. Robbie's telling us, that Rex isn't a puppet and hates to be called like that. Damn, he's just so funny. Rex is always joking on him because his mother and his look. Her hair look like he's an Afro, but it's kinda cute. That's what Cat also thinks. She kinda felt in love with him but never told him anyway. Robbie asked her a lot for a dated but she, a Child head as she is, always tells hm that he is stupid and giggles. Like Cat giggles. She's so cute while behaving as a little kid.

And about Andre. He became my best friend. I belive in him becoming a very special singer and songwriter.

I'm going to my locker right now and taking the stuff I need out of it. Like every morning I look at Jades locker first but I can't find her. Beck's already here, I saw him walking to the classroom where we have Sikovitz in acting lesson. I start to count Jade's scissors on her locker. I never did before but whatever...

Here in Hollywood Arts every student has to decorate his locker itself. Some seem funny and others boring. Or strange. Like Sinjin's... You don't want to know what he put on... Nobody wants to. It's just disgusting. Doesn't matter now. The bell rings and I hurry to class and sit next to Cat.

"Hey Cat! Do you know where Jade is? I couldn't find her this morning."

"Hiiiii. No, I was wondering as well. Maybe she's ill today."

"I haven't heard anything from her since Thursday in the first week of holidays. She asked me if she could show up in the park without meeting me."

Yes, that's Jade. But I think it's just because she hides something.

Deep... No not even very deep in her dark soul she is a breakable, friendly girl. But what is she hiding? What's going on in her mind? Even Beck doesn't know the whole story. And she really trusts him. More than her mother I think. Same with her father. He hates her, that's what she says. If he really does so much.. no one knows.

"Come on, let's play with my new toys my Mom bought me yesterday!", Cat giggles and grabs my arm to look at her. I just have to smile when I see her just being herself. It's kinda stupid so it is funny at the same time. I am staring at the parking lot to look for Jade.