5. FRIENDS

Beck's P.O.V.:

I know Tori is trying to be friends with Jade, but she seems like she's trying to a little too hard. I've always been the jealous type but especially when it comes to Jade. I mean who wouldn't want to be with her? Ok, I know what you're thinking. She's scary and has this strange obsession with scissors. But once you get to know her better, she's a little angel. Dressed in a black jeans and leather jacket and not in a white long dress. But that's what makes her special.

After Sikowitz was done with laughing about our little improvised scenes on stage we decided to order something for dinner. Cat just being herself voted for Bibbles. We ruled out Sushi because since Jades play we are looking for a new place. The lady from the restaurant scares us to death. Even Jade.

We decided to order pizza. While waiting for it to be delivered we arranged the pillows we found in a circle on the stage, big enough for all of us to fit in. Sikowitz was looking for some playlist on his computer for the background. In the few hours we've been here he opened two other coconuts. He must somehow be addicted to this stuff.

Jade and Tori are sitting together talking about random stuff and New York without Jade even snapping at Vega once. Maybe she's finally taking my advice. I just hope Tori isn't going to screw it up, otherwise my girl won't trust me ever again when it comes to this topic.

Jades P.O.V.:

Tori isn't that bad. I just hope she won't get on my nerves. I'm also not really good at coping with rejection so I hope this does work out.

"Have you ever been to New York?", Tori interrupts my thoughts.

"Once with my dad because I was just six years old and he couldn't leave me with anybody else during his business trip. Have you?"

"No, not yet. But I'm really thrilled to go. I mean all those cool shops and FRIENDS was filmed there."

"The show from the 90s?" "Exactly! Have you seen it?" "A couple of episodes but completely out of context so I didn't really get it. But it was funny nevertheless."

Beck is approaching us and sits on his pillow next to mine facing Tori. He lays his hand on my shoulder and starts playing with my hair. A smile starts appearing on my face and I lean my head on his shoulder. The door opens and Sikowitz comes in with the pizzas and Tori get's up to get ours.

Beck turns to me and smiles. "Not that hard, is it?" "No I like her. She's alright." "I'm proud of you."

I lean up to him and give him a kiss. I feel happy. Truly. I hope it lasts a while. And I'm looking forward to New York. But first I gotta watch all 10 seasons of FRIENDS. I'll start tomorrow.