4. jealousy

Beck Oliver's point of view:
I love when she grins like that. I love her. She's not easy and that's good. Easy is boring. Her black curly hair fall over her shoulder. The tight black jeans and her black-green sweatshirt look perfectly on her. She mostly wears black clothes. That's one of the specials about her. Her blue-grey eyes look right into mine.
"You're alright? You were staring for like 3 minutes."
Uh damn. Sometimes I just drift away while looking at her. See what she does to me! That's scary...
"Sorry babe."
"It's alright.", she laughs and kisses me quick.
"C'mon we're going to be late."
She takes my hand and walks towards the old woody door. She stopped for a moment.
"Do you think Tori will like me?"
"Of course. In my opinion she likes you anyways. Why would she try to get closer to you again and again?"
She mumbles something not understandable and goes on.
The others were already in the classroom with Sikowitz.
"There are Jade and Beck. Let's start with an improving exercise." 
Sikowitz continues to sip his coconut milk.
I put my arm around my girlfriend as we walk on the little stage in front of the room.
Tori starts: "Hey Jade, wanna hang out tonight?"
"Sure. What do you have in mind?"
"Can I come too?", Cat asks and giggles.
"No... You know why Cat.", Tori whispers.
"Ahhh, I know!", she giggles even more.
"You can hang out with us!", Robbie says and looks over to Andre and me.

Tori's point of view:
"Can I come too?", Cat asks and giggles.
"No... You know why Cat.", I whisper.
"Ahhh, I know!", she giggles even more.
"You can hang out with us!", Robbie says and looks over to Andre and Beck.
"YEYYY!", she shouts and runs to Beck.
Jade looks at me a little confused.
She looks cute. No wait. She's a mean goth girl. She's not even nice to Beck in public.
But somehow I really like her. But never mind.
"Uhm Jade?" I sound shyer than I wanted.
"Yes Tori?"
What? She called me Tori? Since when is she doing that?"
"I really like you, you know?"
"What, WHY? That's not how it works! If I'm mean to you, you can't be nice to me! You have to fight back!"
"What if you're simply trying to be nice to me?"
Silence. An awkward silence.
Cat breaks it. She giggles and says with a funny voice: "Yes, she likes you really much..."
Jade and I look strange at our little red head.
Then I decide to ignore her comment.
Sikowitz breaks our scene and yells: "BOOORING! Let's make a love scene between to girls. Tori and..."
Don't let it be Jade, don't let it be Jade. I beg to heaven.
"... Jade."
"WHAT!?", she shouts at him.
"Does it have to be a love scene?"
"Yes. Now go on."

Jade's P.O.V.:
She seems like thinking and says:
"Kiss me."
What? No!
"Why should I?"
"Because you love me."
"I don't."
"You do and you know that."
I step towards her so I can see her in the eyes. They are brown. Like dark chocolate. So are her hair. A little bit darker.
I lean forward. Just a Little bit so she can step back. But she does the opposite and our lips crash together and move in sync.
"That's so cute!", Cat giggles. Andre nods.
Beck is still. Tori and I break apart and look at each other.
"Maybe you're right.", I act.
"I am. And I love you too.", she whispers.
I put on a fake smile and hear Sikowitz clapping.
"That's what I call good acting. Very well done you two. For a short period of time I thought it was real. Forgive me Jade, I know you have a boyfriend."
"Yes, she has."
What was that? Is Beck alright? He never shows jealousy. Never. I catch myself smirking. But not my famous Jade-smile. Whatever, I don't care.