Live Stream

Anna POV

We got out of the shower and changed, we went to meet Alexis and Ester who have some pretty weird scenes together, but i don't thing butt and boob touching is as bad as seeing each other naked. "Soooo how did it go" Ester asked poking us, we just giggled. "It was good" Brittney said and she winked at me, I wish she wouldn't, when she did that it made all my insides feel like jelly. I went bright red. "how do you like the look of the riff off?" Brittney asked Alexis and Ester like the troll she is. "looks pretty descent" Ester said winking  at Alexis and Alexis giggled. "yeah it does!" Alexis responded climbing onto Esters back not giving her a choice but to have a piggy back. We all laughed at her actions, those two were practically made for each other.

Brittney POV
It's good to be spending  more time with Anna, I don't know what came over me in the shower, i guess it was just her beautiful blue eyes drawing me in. Stop! I can't be serious! We walked with Easter and Alexis, well I guess Alexis didn't really walk. We got in the minibus which everyone else was already in, but Anna and Alexis had to go. Half through the ride Rebel started a live video. "Someone asks if Alexis is gonna be a big part in the riff off" Rebel shouts, but mainly towards Ester. "HELL YES!" Ester Shouts and everyone laughs a little. I hear my phone buzz, it's Anna, I answer, she starts blabbering on. "what are you on about Mexico, Anna!" I laugh. "Is it Kendrick should I stop the stream" Rebel trolls at me laughing. I start being quieter. "ooh they've gone all mysterious now" Rebel says quietly.

Rebel POV
"Were gonna have to end now, were meeting Alexis and Anna, YOU HEAR THAT BRITT, WE GONNA SEE KENDRICK, BET YOUR HAPPY" I troll again ending the live video.