First REAL kiss?

Anna POV
"Dude you've drank too much" I quietly said
grabbing her wrist and pulling her away. "I've not even drank anything Kendrick" she laughed "I just like making you embarrassed" I was shocked but laughed a Little. "Who can tell if what I said was a lie" she winked at me. "stop winking at me" I laughed going red.

Ester POV
"wtf just happened" I said looking around then back at Alexis. "Oh god, I'm so sorry!" she said running away. I grabbed her arm and pulled her into a kiss. "don't be." She giggled as we walked back to the studio.

Britt POV
I really want to kiss her right now, should I, I'm gonna go for it. I leaned into her lips, she knew it was happening but instead of stopping me she kissed me first. The kiss lasted for about 30 seconds before we were interrupted. "We knew it!" laughed Ester and Alexis. Me and Anna went red. "You can't tell anyone!" Anna whispered. "why not" Alexis asked. "because we don't want people to know!" I said getting closer to Alexis. "You don't scare me Brittney, even if you tried to hurt me, Ester would probably kill you" She laughed as I took a step away from them.

Alexis POV
"So what's up with your life's atm?" asked Anna. "well just a little-" I stopped Easter with a kiss on the cheek. "ooohhhhh" Anna said and we laughed.