E l e v e n

*Nicky at the top*

"Dear enemies: I have so much more for you to be mad about. Just be patient."

Zion POV

"So my baby mamma is a bad bitch - I love it," Nicky says with a laugh as he, X and I watch Luka. She glances around the room, not seeming to care that she is alone and surrounded by my men that wouldn't think twice at killing her.

Her eyes scanned the room until she sees crates of bottles stacked in the corner. She walks to them and grabs a bottle of Hennessy, opens it, and then begins to take a long swallow of the intoxicating, brown liquid. I could see how more relaxed her body became while she was drowning herself with the drink. It was as if the Hennessy was washing away her tension.

"Doesn't she look familiar though? I could've sworn I've seen her before, but I've never heard the name Luka on a girl before." X folds his arms as he stared at Luka inquisitively.

I looked as well but no familiar connections formed and I'm not surprised because I know that if I met a girl like her, I wouldn't forget.
"She doesn't look familiar to me."

"I've seen her before," Nicky announces, seriously.

X and I snap our attention to Nicky waiting for him to tell us where he's seen her. After a overly dramatic pause Nicky answers, "I was doing her in my dreams last night."

He erupts in laughter from the false hope he had given X and I. I just rolled my eyes at him; honestly I shouldn't have expected anything else from Nicky because everything is joke with him. It's the most annoying and best thing about him.

"You are a fuc-freakin clown. I swear," X grits out , unamused. He's probably more mad at the fact that he has to use words like freakin now because he is trying to censor his vocabulary. He won't admit it, but we all know it's because Bella doesn't like cursing.

"But I know that I have seen that girl before. I just can't reme-" X was cut off by the far door opening. We all turn and see Aaron and Hale exiting the back room. As they were walking I noticed that Aaron's eyes harden and his gaze turned into a glare. I followed the direction he was looking and saw he was glaring daggers at Luka. She still had the Hennessy bottle in her hands and she was in mid sip until she caught Aaron's look. They were having a silent conversation with each other.It was as if Aaron was scolding her about the drink without speaking. Luka immediately put the half drunken bottle back into the crate.

"Finally ya'll are done with your little family reunion. I was starting to think that ya'll were taking the phrase kiss and make up to a whole another level, but anyway Aaron lets go I wanna dance," Luka says turning to leave.

"Not so fast little girl. You aren't going any where," Hale says with a devious smile. A smug look plastered on his face.

"Excuse me, but what did you say?" Luka turns back around and cocks her head to the side.

"I said you aren't leaving." Hale repeats as his smirk grows by the minute.

"Aaron could you please explain what he's talking about because I tend to not understand bullshit that isn't true." Luka looks at Aaron but he had a solemn look on his face. A look soaked in regret. I saw it and Luka did too.

"Aaron!" Luka's voice now sounding anxious when he didn't respond to her.

"Look Luka, Hale and I made a deal to work out our differences and for me to show my sincerity to the deal."

"Okay and? What does that have to do with me?" Luka yells with agitation as she tosses her hands in the air.

" The deal to prove all good intentions was that I leave you here with Hale. It shows that I wouldn't attempt to do anything against him with you in his custody. So I'm leaving and you're staying," Aaron answers sadly but firm.