Chill Bill

Saturday, Feburary 11th, 2017

9:20 a.m.

"You trying leave and chill?" He whispers in my ear so I can hear him clearly. Swaying to the music I laugh to myself.

"Why? It looks like Erykah getting pissy you over here with me." I look dead at her smiling.

"Kaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. We hungryyyyyyyyyyy" bodies fell on my body.

"Get the fuck off of me." I manage to get out. These negros waking me up out if my damn sleep now ima be trying to figure out how that damn dream ends. Stupid motherfuckers really got me pissed. Like damn can I sleep til 12 when they all over to my house, hell no Kai I dont know why you even tried that shit.

"What I say get the fuck off of me." I groan moving my body around to try to get them off. "If I say it one more fucking time-". Before I could finish they jump off me like they should've done the first time.

"Mama and Dad ain't back yet." Kyle pouts in my face. I roll my eyes turning over. Queen opens the blinds blinding me in the process. They wanna mess with me but not Leslie.

"Go wake Leslie up. Leave me alone." I hissed throwing whatever pillow was by me.

"Okay damn." Koby mumbles.

"What was that? Speak the fuck up Koby." I sat up to see him.

"I ain't say nothing." He sucked his teeth.

"Right, now gone some where. Ima go back to sleep. When ten comes around then one of you come and wake me up. We can go to the diner down the street." They play too much, it's fuck 9:20 in the fucking morning. Why would you be up at this hour? You need to be going to a job or you got kids to tend to on the damn weekend. Got me out of wack and shit. I can't even go back to sleep. Bitch ass motherfucken annoying people that shouldn't have came to my room.

"Calm down." Queen laughs as she took a seat at the foot of the bed.

"No, na' I'm up. Go wake Leslie up and tell everyone to get dress and I'm leaving at 11." I sit up on my elbows to compose myself a little more.

"Yessa." Queen hurries out the room when I picked a pillow aiming for her head.

That dream was something serious. Got me wondering if shit really gonna go down like that. All this tingling inside me ain't the business. Get your shit together. So what the nigga hit another Glo up so the fuck what. Bitch he probably was looking at me the thinking the same damn thang. I started dancing a little causing a fit of laughter to fill the room. Let me get the hell up before it be 11.
Kicking the covers off of me I reach for my phone to see if mama text me or called. Sho nuf she did.

Mama💖

Coming back late Sunday.

Okay be safe. We love y'all
😙😙😙😙

I'm dying, they are still on there lovey dovey shit. Nothing wrong with that Mike is a good man and he treats mama and I right. So shit she can take the wholr month to themselves and I would be straight.

"Get the fuck off me." Leslie voice booms through the house. Time to take a wash up before she come up here talking shit. Walking to the bathroom in a swift motions to avoid Leslie's wrath of fury caused me to bump into the table in the middle of the hall. Shitttttttt, Lelsie ain't hear it. Please let Leslie be still pissy and doing something outrageous.