Chill Bill 2

Saturday, February 11th, 2017

2:42 p.m.

"So Kai agreed to go to this party?" Koby ask as we still sat in the diner. I look over at him and his my head yes, hoping that this subject drops.

"Hell yea she going she ain't gotta choice. Talking all the shit, she ain't leaving until we leave." Leslie speaks as she waves one of the waiters over to the table. Annoying asses, they really think they going to dictate when I leave. I'm there fucking ride there and back. So when I want to leave I'll leave. I don't know what this little girl thought this was.

"Yes ma'am?" The dark skin fine chocolate brother smiles at Leslie as he licks his thick lips. Boy oh boy Leslie is blushing so damn hard.

"May I get some peach cobbler with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Please." She looks down.

"Make that two please." I nod smiling.

"Alright ladies. Anything else, more coffee for you sir?" He looks at Koby.

"Nah I'm good thank you." He puts his focus back on Leslie.

"Alright, I'll be back with those peach cobblers with a scoop of vanilla ice cream." He nods and smiles at Leslie again before walking off. Ooooouuuu Omar got some competition?

"Okay then so um back to you Miss. Thang." Carlo looks at me with this goofy ass smile. "There is a dress code for you."

"Hold the hell up. You made a dress code just for me?" I lean forward placing my elbows on the table. "Yea y'all wild as shit. I do go to parties and this is how you do me." I nod my head giving them the 'y'all really trying me' face.

"Y'all taking this a little too far." Aaron states laughing. "Proceed on this dress code, it sounds intreseting." He shrugs give Carlo his undivided attention.

"Queen." Carlo looks at her.

"You just gotts wear a dress Kai. Nothing special." She shrugs.

"Here you ladies are." The waiter places the small bowls infront of us. "It's on the house." He adds as he walks aways winking at Leslie.

"Wasn't that nice of him." Leslie says looking at Omar as she takes a bite. "Mmmmh this is so good. You want some baby?" She moans out. Omar bends down and whispers something in her ear, I'm guessing something nasty cause she redder than when what Mr.Waiter manage to get out of her.

I just sat there in silence listening to everyone talking about whatever they was talking about. This cobbler good as hell, all warm and what not, just glorious.

"Give me some." Aaron's voice dances in my ear as the nerves on my spines starts to activate. I hand him the spoon only for him to whisper feed me. In my nasty ass mind I'm like I have your whole meal right here below my belt don't play with me. Shoot turn your little ass out on this damn table. I giggle to myself as I feed him some. His chocolaty brown eyes engulfed me and I can just imagine what it feels like to be wrapped around his warmth. Bitch you nasty.

"Why you smirking for?" He ask as he lick his lips.

"Wouldn't you love to know " I laugh going back to my cobbler.