Chapter 13-

Heeeey I know I haven’t uploaded in a few weeks I apologise! I had many assignments due and well I have had many other things going on! :/

Also I know this chapter is kind of short, I had written over 1000 words and then BAM it deleted :(

Please vote, comment, fan, and add to reading lists!!! :) I love feedback, thanks :)

____________

Jasmine’s P.O.V

I woke up the next morning feeling different. Tired? Yes! Hung-over? Most definitely. Different? Completely and I don't know why... I just felt very, very different...

I tried to remember what happened last night but it is all so blurry. I can only remember the first part of the party then my memory is just blank. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my hair and when I looked in the mirror I had to look twice.

My hair my longer and lighter in colour, my eyes are  bluer and brighter, my cheekbones are more defiant and raised. But that's not what shocked me, what shocked me was that my skin is now flawless, not a mark or a scar to be seen. I looked very different.

I went downstairs to eat breakfast in my pyjamas and I gave my brother a fright when he saw me.

John was eating toast and when he saw me he flung it behind him and screamed like a girl. I giggled as Stephanie ran down the stairs.

"What, what happened?" She asked John then looked at me.

She screamed to but not as dramatically as my brother. "What happened to you?" She asked with shock.

I noticed she was wearing the dress she told me she was going to wear for Tiffany's party. I almost gagged when I put two and two together, she didn't just sleep over...

"I don't know, I woke up this morning and looked like this." I shrugged like it wasn't a big deal.

"Did you kiss anyone last night?" She asked mischievously.

"I don't remember." I said honestly.

"You must of, and whoever you did kiss happened to be your mate."  She grinned. "You have a mate, you have a mate." She chanted.

"Maybe I don't want a mate." I snapped, annoyed, I was still hung-over and there she is being annoying.

Stephanie went quiet and I went back up to my room to get dressed. I slipped on full-length leggings and a baggy shirt and jumper on top and then I pulled my black ugg boots on my feet to keep me warm since it is extremely chilly this morning. I grabbed a bennie and then went back downstairs and took a walk outside.

'What if Stephanie is right, what if I kissed my mate last night?' I thought to myself. 'How will I find out who I kissed in the first place? I can't just randomly go up to someone asking 'did I kiss you yesterday?' that would be very creepy.'

I walked around in circles trying to overcome this dilemma but I found no solution except for the one about asking every guy that was there if I kissed them, but to do that I would have to have a list of people who were at the party. So I texted the one person I knew who would know, Tiffany.

'Here’s the invitation list, there might of been some changes because some people brought a plus one or they didn't come.

Tiffany xo.'

After her name there was a list of people who she invited I quickly scrolled through them seeing I their name rang a bell. Nope.

Chad Berlox. No.

Denise Herald - girl

Mark Useff. Who the hell is he?

Adrian Thompson. Possibly? He is hot, or that's what people tell me…

Jasmine Davies - that's me.

Nathaniel Williams - I wouldn't kiss him, he's so scrawny. Oh wait wasn't his sixteenth yesterday? I better text him a happy belated birthday!

Stephanie May - best friend.

John Davies - brother.

Dylan Horder. Brothers best friend, already has a mate, don't want to ruin friendship.

I went to go read the next name when I remembered Dylan kissing me and I tried defending myself and pushed him off me, but he couldn't be my mate, he is already mated.

I continued reading the list whilst I walked but no other names triggered my memory.

I put my phone away in my pocket and started to do a light jog to warm myself up. I increased my speed and before I knew it I was running towards the spot in the forest where we have pack meetings. I circled the area twice and on the third time I heard some rustling in the trees I looked up and caught I glimpse of a dark haired man wearing camouflage colours and he looked me in the eyes and grinned.  Then he pulled the trigger...

'BOOM.'

 --------

Thanks for reading

-Animalxlover :)