Chapter 3 - Or a Beautiful Sunrise

As Slade woke up the next morning, he looked out his window and at the sunrise that was starting to appear over the horizon.

As he kept looking at the sun that was slowly rising, Slade got lost in his thoughts, getting small flashes again of him and Alvin.

Though this time, they were in the morning instead of at night.

Alvin yawned as he opened his eyes, stretching as he did so.

His ear twitched a little, and once he looked to his right, he chuckled.

Slade was sound asleep, snoring softly.

Alvin gently ran his hand through Slade's hair, making the LazyMunk smile as he slept.

Forcing himself out of bed, Slade rubbed his eyes, making his way towards the bathroom to take a shower.

Once in there, he looked in the mirror tiredly.

He had light bags under his eyes and his eyes were half closed.

Yawning again, Slade rubbed his eyes once more, then ascended into the shower.

Alvin blushed and chuckled as he saw Slade enter the bathroom.

The troublemaker was currently takinf a shower, and not even five minutes into it, Slade appeared, only wearing his boxers.

Slade smiled as Alvin covered himself with the shower curtain. "Hey, babe."

"Hi, baby," Alvin replied, blushing even harder as Slade removed his boxers and jumped into the shower.

"What are you doing?" Alvin asked, blushing hard as he felt his back was against the shower wall.

Slade smirked as he wrapped his arms around Alvin's waist.

"Having some fun..."

After Slade got out of the shower, he was passing by his front window, but then suddenly stopped and looked at his neighbor's window.

Inside his neighbor's window looked like to be Alvin, but his arms, legs, chest and neck looked different.

It looked like there was a reason as to why he had never seen Alvin before.